Last movie you watched

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Stranger Than Fiction a truely delightful artsy film, I urge everyone to see it, I look at Will Ferell differently after watching this wonderful film. Again, see it, pure genius.

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
JaniceFerSure said:
Sleuth with Michael Caine and Sir Lawrence Olivier.
Ooh man, that's being remade by Kenneth Branagh. Jude Law will play Caine's old part and Caine himself will take Olivier's. Should be amazing. :big_grin:

I saw Happy Feet last night. That movie is so adorable. I've also seen For Your Consideration and The Fountain over my Thanksgiving break. I enjoyed all three immensely.

Lucy

Reaction score
Sgt Floyd said:
Wait, do you mean that Corpse bride is being released or NBC is being released in 3D (again). Cause NBC3D was already out in october, which I didnt get to see:mad:

(Join my forum?:wink: )
Of course I will join!

What do you mean, 3D again? Are you in America? In Britain the 3D version's getting released 1st December...heehee! I wonder if they'll bring it out on DVD?? Hopefully!

Last film I watched - From 'Heck' (wow, you can't write that on here...it's not swearing or anything - for those who dont know the film, it's the four letter word that is the opposite of heaven)....Johnny Depp as a 'troubled' police inspector with a dodgy London accent! Oh yes! And I cried at the end...I've seen it 3 times, and I keep forgetting my tissues...

Beakerfan

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
I saw What About Bob? a couple of weeks ago to see Fran Brill in it, but the whole movie itself was hilarious!
Ohmygosh I love that movie!!!!! Bill Murray is awesome.

I feel good, I feel great, I feel wonderful... I feel good, I feel great, I feel wonderful.... I feel good, I feel great, I feel wonderful.... I feel good, I feel great, I feel wonderful.....

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Lucy said:
Of course I will join!

What do you mean, 3D again? Are you in America? In Britain the 3D version's getting released 1st December...heehee! I wonder if they'll bring it out on DVD?? Hopefully!
Yay *hugs* Yeah I live in America. I dont know what I was thinking. I hope it gets released on DVD. My dad said "Chances are it will. If Disney can make money on it, then they will do it." But...I'm not as sure as he is:smirk:

I saw the santa clause 3 today! For more info see my post in the "How are you today" thread:halo:

wes

Reaction score
I saw the mUppet Christmas Carl Again. It was great, Again.

Kermit the Frog: If you please Mr. Scrooge, it's gotten colder and the bookkeeping staff would like an extra shovel full of coal for the fire.

Rat #1: All of your pens have turned to inkcicles.

Rat #2: Our assets are frozen.

Ebenezer Scrooge: How would the bookkeeping staff like to be suddenly... UNEMPLOYED?

Rats: [singing] HEAT WAVE. This is my island in the sun.

Hahahahahhhaaaaaaaaaaa...thats my favorite part!:smile:

Pork

Reaction score
Last movie I saw was Muppets Christmas Carol as well. I came into the house and Mum had put it on for my little brother but it was already half way through...so when it finished I put it on again:smile: Yeah..you can't beat the HEAT WAVE!