Last movie you watched

unclematt

Reaction score
Sylinde Bren said:
Just now, watched Home Alone 2: Lost In New York on television. Sometimes, I think that it's even funnier than the first film. LoL.
No way I like the first one way better.

Has anyone seen The Laramie Project. It is an eye opener, especially for people like me who live in the big city.

anytimepally

Reaction score
I just watched "Gulliver's Travels" .. I just bought it on dvd the other day and hadn't seen it in forever.. I really like it, even if Ted Danson is the only man in England without an accent :smile:

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
I watched one of those old speghetti westerns with Clint Eastwood last night with my dad. Talk about lame and corny.

ryan

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Spiderman 2 was a lot better than one. Alfred Molina as Doc Oct. was very good,he's come a long way since Raiders of the Lost Arc.I enjoyed the book of Spiderman 2 also.

Watched 'The Sting' yesterday on dvd.Got to savor it once again,in widescreen,restored.Terrific everything: cast,script,score.I get a rush from this movie,especially when The Sting part of the movie comes into play.Also,a terrific bonus on the second disc: the trailer,plus the making of the movie/antedotes,production notes,etc....Will always be on my top 5 movie list.:excited:

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Hey I watched Jaws on wednesday. I hadn't seen that movie in years. What a great movie!

ryan

Labyrinth Fairy

Reaction score
last movie

I seen was Labyrinth the other night, when I was trying to do my art homework and talking to my boyfriend. :smile:

unclematt

Reaction score
I saw Field of Dreams the other night. I get goosebumps every time I see it.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
I still haven't seen Field of Dreams. I've seen parts of it.

ryan

unclematt

Reaction score
Take an afternoon and watch it. It is incredible. It means so much to me.

G-MAN

Reaction score
I just saw The Exorcism Of Emily Rose today.