Lean Green Fly-Eating Machine

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Wait...I'm confused for sure now:

Is there a Kermit figure on the bike, or just the bike? I hate advertisements like this!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Its Kermit figure on a Bike. Yes. Sorry if we confused u.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Their picture shows a photoshopped Kermit on the bike, so what does the figure look like? I know it doesn't look like that.

I hope not, anyhow.

Beaker Fan

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Their picture shows a photoshopped Kermit on the bike, so what does the figure look like? I know it doesn't look like that.

I hope not, anyhow.
Fozzie Bear... I'm not sure how to answer your question. Looking at the ad in front of me, I don't think Kermit looks like he is photoshopped onto the bike. I'm assuming that the Kermit figure and the bike are all one piece. I don't think you can take Kermit on and off the bike if that is what you are thinking.

I think I'm the one who is confused now! LOL!

If you go to www.collectiblestoday.com...
click on the "Hamilton Collection" over in the left column, then
click on "figurines", then
click on "Teddy Bears".......
you will see a similar bike figurine. This one has a Teddy Bear on it. The Kermit figurine should look very similar to this pic.

Does that help at all???

~ Beaker Fan :eek:

leliebel

Reaction score
that's definatly not an original photograph

Beaker Fan

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:

Ok for some reason, your link is a bit different than the one I followed. If you click on your link, over on the right it says "other stores".

Under "other stores", click on "hamilton collection". Then you will find the "figurines" link. Click "figurines" and then click "Teddy Bears".

I wish they would just put the Kermit figurine on their site, it would be nice!

I did go get my oil changed yesterday and while waiting I was looking thru magazines. I came across an ad for this teddy bear figurine and it showed a HUGE full page pic of it. Maybe in some magazine out there, there is also another ad for the Kermit one with a HUGE pic too.

~ Beaker Fan :eek:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I must be stupid. LOL! Can someone just post a LINK to the picture??

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Geez. That's obviously a photoshopped Kermit-poser on the bike. I don't suppose, then, that you get anything outside of the bike in that product, huh? Weird marketing, methinks. Unless you're into motorcycles.