Left handedness.....

Skekayuk

Reaction score
.SSEROIRRAw SUOMAf SNAEM EMANEROF ESOHW ,REETEPPUm EHT DAEHERUGIF a SA EKAT US TEl

Punch'n'Judy

Reaction score
Ta Emma. Are you going to the Louise Gold Lauderdale House cabaret thingy?
If so may see you there.

J

Skekayuk

Reaction score
Louise At Lauderdale

Hi J,

Yes can't resist the opportunity of seeing LG's act. It's been about three years since I last saw her do her cabaret act.

Emma

abiraniriba

Reaction score
aeid ooG

Skekayuk said:
.SSEROIRRAw SUOMAf SNAEM EMANEROF ESOHW ,REETEPPUm EHT DAEHERUGIF a SA EKAT US TEl
I wish this computer could do typing with the letters backwards as well as the words, then it would be really neat.

pu nioj ot rebmem txen eht rof gnitiaw m'I noillim evif ruoy dnuof I :crazy:

Beauregard

Reaction score
I am still a right-er...the lefties still havn't taken over the world...the world still belongs to the "right"-ious.

That is all.

Beau

MuppetMarc

Reaction score
During ISTEP:boo: (in my band class) we had to get about seven chairs with the trays on the left side. It made me laugh watching people complain about it.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
My left hand is actually stronger than my right. My right hand just has more flexibility.

I can perform a puppet with either hand, though.

Sylinde Bren

Reaction score
I'm left-handed, and proud of being so, but I think it's unfair that left-handed people get so little respect. For instance, with pens. When I was in grade school, we had to write with those eraseable ink blue pens that were obviously designed for only right-handers. If a left-hander used one, the ink would smudge across the paper and get all over our hands. :frown:

And then, there's scissors. Anyone ever have the same trouble in art class where you need a left-handed scissor and you look through the bin and find, like, one red lefty scissor and the rest are all green righty scissors?

But, besides for the gripes, I do feel special for being a lefty, because there's so few of us around. It makes me feel unique. :smile:

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
I think the left-handers need to stand up and revolt. What ever became of our fearless leader Sarah? Did the evil right-handers kidnap her?