Let's see how many replies we can get to this post!

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
Stop getting into @LittleJerry92 's marijuana, son. It's not healthy.
Actually Patrick was chatting with us on Google Hangouts, and he was talking angrily to Gerardo like, "No! No! You use autism as an excuse to get what you want!" and "No, Any is telling the truth. He's a friend of mine. I've known him for many years." I remember reading this on my Google Hangout chatroom.

Here's how my entire chat was like...

If you're wanting to know what @Any Del was saying about above, here's my chat with him:
  • ME: "Gerardo needs help with getting Sesame Street episodes"
  • ANY: "What episodes he want?"
  • ME: "He wants ones that Sesame Maniac, MattAKASchfiftyThree, and MarshalGrover once uploaded. I don't know if you have those, but he needs help finding those."
  • ANY: "Some"
  • ME: "Send me them thru Google Drive"
  • ANY: "You gotta trade first"
  • ME: "Oh boy that's the problem"
  • ANY: "If you don't have anything to trade. Your not getting them."
  • ME: "How do I trade"
  • ANY: "You have any Sesame Street episodes?"
  • ME: "I have some Season 1 episodes I downloaded. I can give you Episode 14 and 15 cuz they got blocked off of YouTube. I have those two eps. Also I have other Season 1 eps (33, 40, 58, 77, and 110) I can give you. And I have episode 16 from Season 1 as well. I also have #2399. Do you see what I have on the list to trade???"
  • ANY: "Hmmmm..... I'll think about it and let you know my answer by the end of today."
  • ME: "Mind if I burn you a collection of episodes to a DVD so you can return several of them to me?"
  • ANY: "Hmmmm..... I'll think about it and let you know my answer by the end of today."
  • ME: "Gerardo says he wanted them to reupload them back on YouTube. That gonna work?" (Then I list the episodes Gerardo wanted)
  • ANY: "No, Its NOT going to work. Why if you may ask? Because he should have downloaded them when he had the chance. Better yet, why doesn't HE upload them on his YT channel hmmm? That's the problem with you people, you lack common sense and logic when it comes with Sesame Street. Is he THAT lazy to just skip to the street scenes? Plus with YOU on the other hand, I'm NOT interested on any of those episodes! I could care LESS how he feels!"
And then when we invited Patrick Star into our chatroom. (Didn't save the comments on a text, so I typed these out from memory)
  • PATRICK: "Now what are you doing here?!? Any Del... GERARDO!!!!!"
  • GERARDO: "Patrick, why are you insulting me? I don't use autism to get what I want!"
  • PATRICK: "No! No! You use autism as an excuse in order to get what you want!"
  • GERARDO: "And I asked Any Del kindly to re-upload the videos to YouTube, and he won't let me have them! He's being mean to me!"
  • PATRICK: "No, Any Del is telling the truth. He's my friend. I've known him for many years."
That's all I remember. And then Patrick eventually apologized to Gerardo.
  • PATRICK: "Okay, I'm sorry for talking mean to you. I was just mad about @Schfifty "
  • GERARDO: "And I NEVER use autism to get what I want. And I promise not to pester again."
  • PATRICK: "Pwoooooooomise?"
  • GERARDO: "Promise."
  • PATRICK: "Okay. If you promise not to pester anymore, I'll go get you some episodes that you yearn for. Deal?"
  • GERARDO: "Deal."
That's all I remember about the conversation, so don't misjudge my memories.