Let's see how many replies we can get to this post!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Hey, @D'Snowth how's your life?
Okay, I suppose. Still anxiously awaiting fall, lol. But now that I've finally gotten the rest of my tax refund, I plan to finally get to finishing the sets for MORON LEAGUE 4 and get it into full-scale production soon.
How's your wife?
Which one? Apparently MC has established me as a polygamist with two wives, one Canadian and one chipmunks.
How're the kids?
Wait, what? One of my wives has some explaining to do - one of them must be a whore!

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Which one? Apparently MC has established me as a polygamist with two wives, one chipmunks.
Oh...oh my.

Wait, what? One of my wives has some explaining to do - one of them must be a whore!
How terrible! Uh...not that I know anything about that

Okay, I suppose. Still anxiously awaiting fall, lol. But now that I've finally gotten the rest of my tax refund, I plan to finally get to finishing the sets for MORON LEAGUE 4 and get it into full-scale production soon.
That's good, that's good. Can't wait to see it. But wait, I thought there were only two of them, I must have missed the last one :embarrassed:.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
How terrible! Uh...not that I know anything about that

But wait, I thought there were only two of them, I must have missed the last one :embarrassed:.
To be fair, the third one was basically just an 8-minute filler of commentary about sequelitis in modern cinema . . . in fact, remember the discussion we just had in the other thread about YouTube videos having too long intros? This one not only has an incredibly long and boring STAR WARS-esque title sequence, but also points it out as being one of the flaws and tropes utilized in it.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score

To be fair, the third one was basically just an 8-minute filler of commentary about sequelitis in modern cinema . . . in fact, remember the discussion we just had in the other thread about YouTube videos having too long intros? This one not only has an incredibly long and boring STAR WARS-esque title sequence, but also points it out as being one of the flaws and tropes utilized in it.
Meta humor with heavy-handed messages about the entertainment industry? Sounds like my kind of thing!

Old Thunder

Reaction score
By the symbol of the creator, I swear henceforth to be a faithful servant of his most puissant archangel, the prince Lucifer, whom the creator designated as his regent, and Lord of this world. Amen.

I deny Jesus Christ, the deceiver, and I abjure the Christian faith, holding in contempt all of its works.

As a being now possessed of a human body, in this world I swear to give my full allegiance to its lawful master, to worship him, Our Lord, O Satan, and no other.

In the name of Satan, the ruler of earth, open wide the gates of ****, and come forth from the abyss, by these names: O Satan, Leviathan, Belial, Lucifer. I will kiss the goat!

Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law.

As it was in the beginning is now, and ever shall be, a world without end. Amen.