Life is My Highway

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Um hi... Just wondering if this story will be updated soon. Thanks.

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
Yeah, sorry about that. My mind's a complete blank with ideas for it. I'll post some up as soon as I can think of some.

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
Part 9

The gang was on the road once again. Well, if you can call time and space a road, that is. Kermit was now in control of the bus, and was pretty close to Free Country. Suddenly, the bus started to slow down. It's gas tank was empty, and they were running on fumes. Fortunately for them, a gas station was right there. It was being run by an Irken and a malfunctioning SIR unit robot. It was Zim and Gir. Kermit also knew them from the meetings, them representing the fictional invaders. They also played golf with him once a month. Not only did this unfortunate stop make the gang slow down to getting to Free Country, but also gave the Shadow Gang more time to get ready.

Speaking of the Shadow Gang, all they needed to do was morph into the forms they were about to take on. Since they were shadows, this was simple. You could never tell the difference from them and the real citizens. Well, except the fact their eyes were glowing purple. The plan was in action. Suddenly, time and space opened, and the bus came out.

"Welcome Kermit and friends, we were expecting you." Vlad said with a speech impendment just like Homestar's.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oooh! The plot thickens. Great to get an update, I'm awaiting whatever hyjinks in Free Country as the Shadows' plan goes forward ensue.

Please post more!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
OOH! Zim and Gir! Neat! Did they end up going with the gang? I couldn't tell... Great chapter, though! More please!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Wow! You're pulling all elements into this! It's neat to see Gir and Zim. My husband is a big Invader Zim fan, he'd love this story! Keep it coming!

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
Part 10

"Hey, Gir, what do you have there?" Zim was running the gas pump, when he noticed Gir had what looked like a green walkie-talkie with a monitor on it.

"I dunno. I bet it tastes like candy!" Gir cheerfully exclaimed and started to chew on it, but soon spit it out, thus pressing a button on it.

"Kermit, what? What happened?" It was the communicator! The gang accedentally left it at the station. Zim quickly shut it off, and grabbed Gir. They had to get it back to them before something happens.

Meanwhile, in Free Country, the gang was confused. They got the message that the citizens were captured.

"Homestar, what's going on? We got a message that you were in trouble, but to me it doesn't look like anything's wrong." Kermit commented.

"Seriously Kermit, what would ever make you think that?" Vlad said. "So, since your here, why don't you stay for the night?"

"Um, okay Homestar, you're sure nothing's wrong?" Kermit asked, with a hint of fear in his voice.

"Not at all, Kermit. Not at all." Vlad said, then started laughing evilly, then coughing.

The gang just eyed him suspicously, with fear flowing through their veins.

"Um, sorry. Must have gotten a spit bubble stuck in my throat." Vlad lied. The plan, the suspicion, and the villany was on.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
And I'm loving this with it's short format. You get a little bit closer with each segment. We need to know what'll happen to our Muppets... Please post more!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
OH dear! Gir ate the communicator! Sheesh! Hehe, I love it! But VLAD! EEEE! DO something!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*In vampiric voice: Certainly... Vhat vould you have me do?
Oh sorry, you must've meant a different Vlad. Is sokay.
*Leaves in a puff of smoke, only to come back when more story's posted.