Little Muppet Monsters

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
Since the theme plays on MC Radio, that restores my faith that at least one (if not more) episodes exist on tape. To whoever submitted that file, please contact me about trading. I have many items of value to offer.

Aaron

Reaction score
im doin a guide at tv tome for the show and i need ep info not titles but plots

P

Philo and Gunge

I have the premire episode, I don't like it very much. You see, the premise is SPOILERS AHEAD:

Molly and Boo were playing Water Polo (????) in the living room of the Muppet Broading House, so Scooter put them in the basement and when lightning hit the control panel in there, Gonzo came on to talk about a guy in a really small car with a magnet. Then Tug did an intro followed by a 2-minute "Muppet Sports Shorts" with Animal doing gymnastics. After that penguins come and play music for the show, then the next few minutes are a 2-part Pigs In Space short about the Swine Trek running out of rocket fuel and needing to go to this stange planet to get fuel. They tottaly ruined Link (he has trains, a teddy bear, etc.). Then Fozzie did a bit on how the chicken the road. Followed by a Kermit PI short, these are not the same ones shown on the MB episode. This one had Piggy's piggy bank stolen by Sterling Elephant and they went to Africa and to the South Pole where they see a polor bear with a banana for a nose and Sterling comes and cries because Kermit threw his credit cards in the water. The polor bear ended up being Banananose Maldenado (he had white skin in this, wasn't he light green in the TMS episode?). Piggy's bank is shaped like a frog. Then the monsters and penguins singing a song about being on TV. END SHOW.

It wasn't that great but it is lucky if you own it.