Little Muppet Monsters

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Jamie + Cory,

Hey,
I think that someday Little Muppet Monsters will be shown, Its not like it was one of the worst shows made.

If it was they would realise and not make 13 of them - LOL

Only 3 ever got aired, And from what i heard not many have seen the rest outside of Henson.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that the Little Muppet Monsters theme song plays on MC Radio.

see ya

Drtooth

Reaction score
TOo true! There are worse shows. I don't want to make a list, and involve cartoon politics (like I did on the Monsters Inc thread), but in an age where the shows were gender oriented (Fruit colored fairys and teddy bears for girls, action violence bots for boys) this was a rarity, a unisex cartoon if you will.

But honestly, the cartoon could have easily come and gone, and I don't think people would care. I'm shocked (absolutely shocked) that the actual live action Muppet segments never reaired. Not even to introduce the Muppet Babies!

P.S. Did the actual Muppets of Fozzie, Gonzo, Kermit, etc. ever appear?

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Tooth,

Yep, i knwo for sure that Kermit, Gonzo, Scooter and Fozzie made cameos in the Show.

It was based in the basement of The Muppet Show Theatre, The the Monsters would find stuff that got used on the show and use it out themselves, Like joke books and magic tricks.

See ya

Drtooth

Reaction score
Man! That must have been COOOOL!!! To bad someone decided it wasn't worthy....but Hulk Hogan was??? What the?????

I must have either missed this show, or have been too young to remember it, though!

P.S. Muppet Radio doesn't work well with these college computers, so what was the theme song to little Muppet Monsters, and how did it vary from Muppet Babies theme?

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Tooth,

I havent heard it myself, It was Joggy who told me.

He said it was the same tune as the Muppet Babies except it used the words Little Muppet Monsters and talked about "Down in the Basement..."

See ya

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
P.S. Muppet Radio doesn't work well with these college computers, so what was the theme song to little Muppet Monsters, and how did it vary from Muppet Babies theme?
*snorts* Boy, ain't that the truth? For me it's the system firewall, to keep viruses and hackers out.

I think I might be able to find it on SoundAmerica.com. If I do, I'll let people know.

-Kim

Drtooth

Reaction score
I tried it... DIDN'T %^$&%&*$%&*ING WORK!!!!!!!!!! Sorry Skeeter. I'm just REALLY ANGRY WITH THESE ^&%*^&%*^%& SCCOOL COMPUTERS!! ^&%^&%*^%&^%&* MACHENTOSH!!!!

Honestly. Alll files are either "corrupt," "unsupported," or error -46784 to the 464th power. Everytime I get the latter, All I can think of is those two fat nerds on Doug.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Okay! I heard it! I'm calm now! But it was REALLY short!!!

baby sinclair

Reaction score
It's sad to say but kids just don't like the muppet's I mean alot of people just hate them. They think there for babies and networks just won't show them unless they cuss or involve violence and i really could'nt see kids watching the shows. No one at school have seen fraggle rock or any of the shows from muppets except seasame street. (but no offense I love me some muppets)

beaker

Reaction score
>>>Everytime I get the latter, All I can think of is those two fat nerds on Doug.<<<

LOL! Yeah, Im sick of using public assess pooters...such is why next weekend Im finally getting a new computer.