Long-awaited Dark Crystal and Labyrinth collectibles arriving in 2004-2005

alorindanya

Reaction score
Answer to Chilly Down's Question

Hey Chilly Down.

Actually, the avatar pic is one I meshed together. It is Jennifer from the "House of Sand & Fog" poster, and then a screen cap of Jareth during the ballroom sceen.

Chilly Down

Reaction score
Ah, I should have guessed that. Good job on editing the pics together.

"Labyrinth of Sand and Fog," anyone? :wink:

Rugby

Reaction score
Plush are only cool to me if they are a close likeness of the real thing and not some Fisher Pricified version of the real thing. You know, things done on purpose to change the appearance of the character or to make it look like it was made for toddlers.

I guess what I want is a high quality, high end collector's line of plush and puppet muppet/dark crystal/labyrinth characters.

damaged

Reaction score
I really hope they get more Labyrinth shirts and posters! Honestly, the two shirts they have at HT are pretty sad... I'd kill for a Jareth one- particularly the ballroom scene. But I am loving the Laby posters that they have available. :big_grin:

alorindanya

Reaction score
Anything yet?

Has anyone seen any place with any Labyrinth/Dark Crystal Merchandise yet? I'm ready and willing to purchase something!

alorindanya

Reaction score
Yeah, that books been out for over a year now (maybe).

Anything announced about new stuff? I have EVERYTHING that Hottopic has offered in the past 3 years. I'm ready for new stuff!!!

Sylinde Bren

Reaction score
I'd love to see a soundtrack come out for Labyrinth the way it did for The Dark Crystal where it featured the entire score and background music. I'll keep hoping for something like that in the future. For now, I'd gladly settle for a Firey plush. :smile:

guysmiley4ever

Reaction score
Woo hoo! I'd like to see some life size figures, especially Jareth.
He could come with a set of costumes. hee hee...

Hmmm....let's see, today I think i'll dress him in the white suit with feathers.
Perhaps tomorrow I''l put him in those lovely tights and cape...
or should I go with that heavenly ballroom outfit and mask...oh the possibilities!
:flirt:

*drool*