Look What I Just Found!

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Hi

No style guides are not for sale, very rare and seldom do they come up for sale. eBay is the best bet to find one, but expect a long wait!!

Side bottom is not in the style guide, it only features the main five, Matt, Gorgs! doozers, Sprocket, trash heap, Philo Gunge!!

freggel

Reaction score
Please Kermieuk,
show us more of this Pictures from this style guide!

I have no luck to buy this interesting book but i hope you share this Images with us other Fraggle Fans!!!

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Here's another great image just posted on the fraggle rock Facebook page....

Chris

Twisted Tails

Reaction score

Oh how I love Wembley. This drawing was again from the archives while Micheal Frith (yeah he created the Fraggles) was trying to figure out what kind of personality and characteristics Wembley would have before we all knew that he was a wembler and of course has trouble deciding.

Slackbot

Reaction score

Oh how I love Wembley. This drawing was again from the archives while Micheal Frith (yeah he created the Fraggles) was trying to figure out what kind of personality and characteristics Wembley would have before we all knew that he was a wembler and of course has trouble deciding.
Actually, according to the DVD extras and pack-ins, the Fraggle Five's personalities had been determined well before the Fraggles reached their final designs. Back when Frith was drawing them like hairy Sneetches they already had their names and core traits. And while Frith designed the Fraggles, he did not create them altogether.

Kermieuk

Reaction score
It's either his hankerchief or a white sock. that should go to Boober for laundry. So, I guess he found something that has to be washed. Oops!

EDIT - I would say he found a white sock.
Wembley is holding his blind fold, he has just took it off after playing a game of hidey with the other Fraggles!!

Chris

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Wembley is holding his blind fold, he has just took it off after playing a game of hidey with the other Fraggles!!

Chris
Thank you for the corrections, Chris.
These illustrations are by Bruce McNally too, not MK Frith!!

Chris
You're probably right! Bruce was the one that did the drawings and colors for Fraggles.