Looking for a copy of A Christmas Together

DenverFan

Reaction score
Hello !
I am looking for someone who would be kind enough to make a recording of John Denver and the Muppets: A Christmas Together for me. I have a copy now but it is VERY poor quality and hard to watch. I am more than willing to reimburse anyone who does this for shipping and the cost of the tape, even for time spent doing it if thats what it takes. If you are willing to do this for me your place in Heaven is assured LOL Please e mail me at Parmedic16@aol.com if you can. Thanks !!!

Chris Sherwood

pollick529

Reaction score
I'll try and find it for ya DenverFan. I'll try that one Canadian distributor that CTS was talking about when we had discussed The Muppet Show. I don't know who it is, though, but I'll find out soon. I'll try my best to find it for ya! Okay, thanx! :big_grin:

suziemoon70

Reaction score
I'm lookin too for the Denver Muppet Christmas Special

I too am looking for that special. I remember watching it when I was about 9 or so. I believe that was the debut. I've only watched it once after that. It brings back good memories and I would love to see it again.

The Muppet show is back on TV at 7pm on CTS a Canadian channel. I live in Toronto so I get to watch it every day :smile:

I'd like to know if it is coming out on DVD and if not when it may air??
Thanks

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
for your Screen name, are you a John Denver fan, or a Denver Colorado fan? (just wondering, Im from Colorado) :confused: :wink:

DenverFan

Reaction score
I am a lifelong John Denver fan. My father listened to him, and as I grew up, it just became a part of me. In fact, I learned to play guitar through John's music. His music is an inspiration and a salve for the soul. I am 29 and am married to another Denver fan who is also a RABID Muppets fan, as am I. I am also a big fan of Christmas and so you can see why i am after a good copy of this Christmas Special.

As far as the Broncos, sorry, I'm not even interested in professional sports. LOL

Chris

FragglettesMom

Reaction score
john denver and the muppets a christmas together

DenverFan said:
I am a lifelong John Denver fan. My father listened to him, and as I grew up, it just became a part of me. In fact, I learned to play guitar through John's music. His music is an inspiration and a salve for the soul. I am 29 and am married to another Denver fan who is also a RABID Muppets fan, as am I. I am also a big fan of Christmas and so you can see why i am after a good copy of this Christmas Special.

As far as the Broncos, sorry, I'm not even interested in professional sports. LOL

Chris
Chris , I am a new member and I am not even sure if I am doing this reply correctly, but I am also desperately seeking a video copy of John Denver and the Muppets "A Christmas Together"!!! Please contact me if you are successful and I will do the same for you.Again, if my reply/post is not done properly-I am sorry. Thank you. FragglettesMom

mroubal

Reaction score
another one looking for this videa

I am also looking for a copy of the John Denver and Muppets: A Christmas Together video. My nephew is autistic and one of the few things he is interested in is the Muppets. If anyone hears anything about this, please pass along the information to me. I'm desperate.

Thanks-M

FragglettesMom

Reaction score
JohnDenver&the muppets "A Christmas Together"

mroubal said:
I am also looking for a copy of the John Denver and Muppets: A Christmas Together video. My nephew is autistic and one of the few things he is interested in is the Muppets. If anyone hears anything about this, please pass along the information to me. I'm desperate.

Thanks-M
Mroubal, I am the mother of a severely handicapped daughter who like your nephew Loves the muppets. My daughter has been listening to the audio tape of this show for her entire life ( we have gone through quite a few copies of the audio cassette), but she has never seen the show!I saw the show when it was originally on television in the late 1970's(yes. I am very old) and I bought the album at that time-I still have it. We have many store bought muppet videos and homemade on the vcr muppet videos which my daughter watches daily, also many audio cassettes she listenes to in the van when travelling to and from medical appointments. When we want our daughter to smile to take her photograph we put John Denver & the Muppets A Christnas Together on the tape player and when she hears Miss Piggy sing "five gold rings-badabumpbum" she always smiles! I really want my daughter to see this show and I may not have enough time left to see if the Henson Co. will release it on home video next Christmas. I understand that not too many years ago it was shown on the Disney channel at Christmastime, we did not have the Disney channelat that time, we do now. If we could locate someone who taped it off of the Disnet channel-we could make copies. If I have any luck I will let you know-please do the same for me. I would not care if it contained commercials or if it is not in great condition, I will pay for any copy of it! Thank you FragglettesMom

pacman2323

Reaction score
i have the John Denver and the Muppets: A Christmas Together . dvd

i have the video on dvd and vcd. the qulity is old but very watchable . theres no commercails .. emailme

ill make trade with ya for something you have send a lsit of waht u got along what ur wanting ok .. emailme rundmc2323@wmconnect.com

im really liketo have the fraggle rock eps if ya go them thanks !!