Looking for a copy of A Christmas Together

DenverFan

Reaction score
If you look on E Bay, you will see that someone on there has the show on DVD and video for sale. However, bids go up to thitry dollars or more on it, and it is a recording. You may want to try there.

pacman2323

Reaction score
i have it

what i was saying is i have it on dvd and vcd im willing to trade for acopy of something ,,,, i do have the show

DebbieV76

Reaction score
I have 2 special needs sons who would just love this video if I could get it for them. Any luck so far? I emailed Pacman...

I just love this show!!! Any idea if it will be released soon? I was all excited about Rocky Mountain Holiday until I realized it was not the Christmas special, but something different.

Thanks all... have a blessed Christmas!

Rugby

Reaction score
Put me down as also looking for a copy of this show. It was my favorite. I also have an audio tape of the show. That's all I could do to record it when I was a kid. We didn't have VCRs then. I'm really surprised and disappointed this hasn't been released on VHS or DVD at some point in the last 20 years. I guess they want the ebay sellers to be able to make a living on selling copies of it.

pollick529

Reaction score
I just sent out a letter to Jim Henson Television yesterday afternoon. :smile: I don't know if they'll even write back to me or if they're going to send me a copy. :confused: I'll post updates as soon as I get a response. :big_grin: Keep checkin' back! :wink:

hal

Reaction score
Is yours the original TV Version?

pacman2323

Reaction score
I Have The Show Here

I HAVE THE SHOW HERE I WIL BE WILLING TO TRADE FOR HTE SHOW FOR SOMETHING RARE LIKE THIS SHOW IF YOU INTRESTED I BE HAPPY TO TRADE .. PLEASE EMAIL ME WHAT YOU WANTING AND A LIST OF WHAT YOU HAVE ,, THANKS EMAIL IT TO

RUNDMC2323@WMCONNECT.COM

I HAVE IT ON DVD AND SVCD QUALITY IS THE SAME FOR BOTH LOOKS LIKE VHS QUALITY BUT HEY CANT COMPLAIN HUH HAHA THANKS

frogfandavid

Reaction score
I actually Have it taped off TV probably from 81 or 82?? , The Qulity is decent , does'nt compare to todays standards as it's 25 years old , a few glitches , but overall very watchable & enjoyable ....... I know some of you are looking for it , I guess we can't really discuss Deatils about "non-released stuff" here & i don't want to break the rules , if you want to email me , maybe i can hook you up with a copy Email is pinkblack3@lycos.com & my Name is David
pollick529 if you hear anything back please let us know , i too have loved this show since a Kid & it would be really nice to have an pfficail DVD release of this at some point :wink:

pollick529

Reaction score
frogfandavid said:
I actually Have it taped off TV probably from 81 or 82?? , The Qulity is decent , does'nt compare to todays standards as it's 25 years old , a few glitches , but overall very watchable & enjoyable ....... I know some of you are looking for it , I guess we can't really discuss Deatils about "non-released stuff" here & i don't want to break the rules , if you want to email me , maybe i can hook you up with a copy Email is pinkblack3@lycos.com & my Name is David
pollick529 if you hear anything back please let us know , i too have loved this show since a Kid & it would be really nice to have an pfficail DVD release of this at some point :wink:
Well, I did receive a reply from JHC a while ago, and they told me they have no control over its release. But it's okay, I have a fan-made DVD with this special on it. E-mail me if interested. Thanx! :smile: