Looking for an artist

dietrich

Reaction score
A few months ago I did a Fanfic called Sesame Street Sleeping Beauty Pageant and i would like some artwork to go along with it. If anyone is intersted in drawing it for me I'd be willing to pay for it. My idea for the artwork would be thus:

The closing scene in a long panel with all of the contestants and Maria asleep and snoring. Sleeping Beauty (a pink AM) and the Princess and the Pea (a green AM) are sleeping on the concrete railing next to the steps. Zoe, Rosita, Elizabeth, and Prairie Dawn are leaning back on it. Marilyn (a purple AM) is sleeping on Rosita, Crystal (green AM) is sleeping in mid-air wearing a belly dancers costume. On one side of the steps are Maria and Gabriela (Gabriela is resting her head on Maria's shoulders both are dressed in summer casual wear). On the other side of the steps Celina is sleeping (wearing a belly dancer's outfit like Crystal). Little Bo Peep (a large pink AM)is sleeping on the stairs below Celina. The Sandwoman (Sandra Bullock in a nightgown) is sleeping snoring loudly in the middle of the street where one would be going up the stairs standing up.

If anyone is intersted please let me know. :smile:

minidoozer

Reaction score
Wow, that sounds like some hard work that needs loads of patience. I don't know if I have time for something like that, but I'm willing to try except I don't know who the half of the people are. If you could show or tell me then just pm me...

minidoozer

Reaction score
And one more thing... I'm from Denmark and I can't find panel in my dictionary... Err... And could you please tell me what AM means?

dietrich

Reaction score
Once again I am looking for an artist for my fanfic. Are there any takers? I have seen some impressive artists on this board so I hope someone is interested.:smile:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Sounds really interesting, yeah. I'd love to do it, though I can't make any guarantees (as I do have many commitments). How bout, I'll try and give it a shot, in a week I will let you know if I will be able to finish it or not. Sounds okay?

dietrich

Reaction score
Sounds good to me. Let me know if you need any futher help with character descriptions. Thanks again.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Minidoozer... Panel is kind of like a square framed scene. Think of a long rectangular comic strip, divided into three squares on top and three more below. Or just look at it divided into three lone squares. Each square within that rectangular strip would be considered a "panel".
Hope this helps.

Looking for an artist/drawer and colorer for my own project, but I think this thread should be for Dietrich's need since he's the one who started it.