Looks like there's a possibility of a new character showing up on the show in the future...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I take it Gabi isn't on the show anymore either? It almost sounds like they're wanting another Gabi to me.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Gabi's still on, she's basically been appearing once per season lately. She was in the "All Our Sense Club" ep. this past season and she's listed as part of the cast in the upcoming season's press kit.

At least that article confirms there's gonna be a 44th season.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Was there any indication that there possibly wasn't going to be a 44th season? O.O

Drtooth

Reaction score
It's far too much an institution to abruptly cancel. If the Simpsons and SNL are still on the air with no signs of stopping (other than that rumor about the Simpsons ending in 2 years... that was a bluff to get the voice actors back to work), I don't think SS will disappear anytime soon.

This new cast member is going to pop up in the season after the upcoming one. I don't think they'd go to that trouble just to abruptly stop it. I don't think they'd've gone to the trouble of Elmo the Musical if they were going to end it this year.