Lord of the Rings The Two Towers

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
for real???? oh dang it.........i'll still see the movie though..

ryan

Movies205

Reaction score
I MUST dEFEND STAR TREX 10 HONOR! It was great Star Trek film, not the best but very good!

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
i have to disagree there. star trek 10 was a very 2 out of four stars at best....i read that most of the people who saw the movie ended up not liking it or hating at best...i didn't hate the movie but i didn't like it...i thought it was to boring, and i don't think john logan knows what he's doing since he wrote this one pretty much on his own although brent spiner helped a little. logan also wrote the time machine that came out last year and i didn't like it either..his movies would be ok if he had 2 more good writers with him like in any given sunday or galdiator

more than likely, after what paramount pictures made to make this movie, which was like 60 or 70 million, and gave it around 30 million in promotions for tv ads, etc. paramount won't make another star trek film, or if they do, it'll be a very long time, not just a few years to 5 years, but probably more than that...i think star trek could be fading into dust....

ryan