Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

Reaction score
water song

Hey I've been looking for "Don't Waste Water" a.k.a. "The Water Song" if anyone has it I am dying to hear it thanks

Hoenikker

Reaction score
I have kind of a challenging request to make. I feel kind of awkward asking for mp3s from you all, because I'm brand new here, but I've been using Sesame Street songs to help teach my preschool-aged nieces English (it's their third language, even though they live here in Canada), with some great results, and I'm just DYING to play them some of *my* favourite SS songs from when I was a kid. Unfortunately, many of them don't seem to be available on ANY of the current CDs.

So...

Does anyone have any the following in mp3 format?

1 - Five People in My Family
2 - J Jump
3 - I've Got Two
4 - Up And Down
5 - One Of These Things
6 - Everybody Wash
7 - Goin' For A Ride
8 - Nearly Missed

If you do, I would be--without exaggeration--extraordinarily grateful. I just wish they'd make these songs available again. :-(

anytimepally

Reaction score
Hoenikker said:
Does anyone have any the following in mp3 format?

1 - Five People in My Family
2 - J Jump
3 - I've Got Two
4 - Up And Down
5 - One Of These Things
6 - Everybody Wash
7 - Goin' For A Ride
8 - Nearly Missed
I have the songs in bold.. I also have Cookie Monster's version of "One of These Things," but I didn't know if that's the version you're looking for and though I don't have "Five People in My Family," I do have "Five Monsters in My Family" if you'd like that.. let me know.

Just let me know where to send them :smile:

~anytimepally

Hoenikker

Reaction score
anytimepally said:
I have the songs in bold.. I also have Cookie Monster's version of "One of These Things," but I didn't know if that's the version you're looking for and though I don't have "Five People in My Family," I do have "Five Monsters in My Family" if you'd like that.. let me know.

Just let me know where to send them :smile:

~anytimepally
Thanks! Amazingly, I've already got the songs listed being sent to me. You all are incredibly kind and very quick to respond.

I would, however, love "Five Monsters in My Family" as an extra. Please send it to TiaJin@gmail.com

Thanks again!!

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Time once again for the Want List (which was significantly shortened last time...much thanks, anytimepally!). I've said it before but I'll say it again, I DO NOT HAVE THESE SONGS. These are songs that I am requesting. I don't mean to come across and PO'd, but a few people have made that mistake in the past. Once again, I don't have these songs so don't try to request them from me.

Bear in the Big Blue House
We're All Different
Goodbye Song (Instrumental)

The Muppet Show
Rainbow Connection (duet between Debbie Harry & Kermit)
Consider Yourself
It's a Quiet Thing (Kermit w/Liza Minelli)
Put Another Nickel In (Teresa Brewer)
If I Ruled The World (Robin w/Hal Linden)
Whenever I Call You Friend (Floyd w/Melissa Manchester)
English Country Garden

Sesame Street
There's a Bird on Me

Other
Ghost of Faffner Hall - Night Ride Home
Ghost of Faffner Hall - Song of the Wild Bunch
Rainbow Connection - Paul Williams

If anyone has any of these songs, PM me or send them to kgyorkos@gmail.com. If there is anything you need, ask me and I'll see if I have it.

-Kim

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Hey all, I've got a few more requests:

Fuzzy and Blue
I've Got a New Way to Walk
Sing (any version except the one from TMS)
I Love Trash

Thanks all! :smile:

anytimepally

Reaction score
skeetermuppet: Consider Yourself, English Country Garden, & Song of the Wild Bunch are on the way :smile:

prawncracker: all your requests are on the way

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Wooot!! Thanks Skeeter Muppet and anytimepally for their lightning fast response to my requests!! :excited: