Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

Erine81981

Reaction score
this is actually from Tony Bennett's album The Playground rather than Muppets Tonight!.. the album also features Kermit & Tony singing "Bein' Green" and Elmo joining Tony for Joe Raposo's "Little Things"... but, sadly, none of these songs are in my collection :frown: .. sorry!
Don't forget Randall it is one the Tony Bennett's episode of the Muppets Tonight. He sings it with Kermit.

qroxxy

Reaction score
Follow That Bird

Hi! I'm making a mix CD for my fiance for his birthday (May 31st) and I would really like to put "One Little Star" from 'Follow That Bird' on it. I've ordered the soundtrack from Amazon, but it's simply not going to get here in time. I realize this is poor planning on my part, but I was wondering if there was anyone out there who had it and would mind sending it to me? I'd be very appreciative! Thank you for your time!

-Heather

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*throws a batch of water balloons* Any body got "School's Out" from the Alice Cooper episode of TMS? :big_grin:

dabauckham

Reaction score
Hi! I'm making a mix CD for my fiance for his birthday (May 31st) and I would really like to put "One Little Star" from 'Follow That Bird' on it. I've ordered the soundtrack from Amazon, but it's simply not going to get here in time. I realize this is poor planning on my part, but I was wondering if there was anyone out there who had it and would mind sending it to me? I'd be very appreciative! Thank you for your time!

-Heather
If no one has yet sent this to you, I'd be happy to; I just need your e-mail. If I don't hear back from you by about 11:15 tonight, it might have to wait until the weekend since I don't have access to music from work.

-David