Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

RKUNKLER

Reaction score
Erine81981 i sent you an email to your muppetycentral profile with my email address in it. Thank you.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry Kyle... But no, it's still not working. Whenever I open the MUP3 file either from your message or after saving it, I get this "Welcome toWindows MediaPlayer" statement instead of the song itself. Rully strange, this is the only song this is happening with. Hope this helps, maybe I can get Caribbean Amphibian from someone else. If there are any other songs I'm interested in, I'll post here.

Thanks for all your help buddy.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Sorry Kyle... But no, it's still not working. Whenever I open the MUP3 file either from your message or after saving it, I get this "Welcome toWindows MediaPlayer" statement instead of the song itself. Rully strange, this is the only song this is happening with. Hope this helps, maybe I can get Caribbean Amphibian from someone else. If there are any other songs I'm interested in, I'll post here.

If you'll hold on to that thought i'll make a new version of it with my record. So maybe it might work that way. So i'll let you know when i send it off to you.

anytimepally

Reaction score

I sent you another copy of Caribbean Amphibian.. let me know if it works!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks to both Kyle and Randall... Got the song and now it's added to my folder. Will pop back in if there are any more on my request list.

njdevilku13

Reaction score
Im new to the site and i dont have much muppet songs that you guys already have (muppet hits and 25th anniversary). I was wondering if anybody would be willing to send me Veterinarian's Hospital or Pigs in Space songs? My email is njdevilku13@hotmail.com. Thanks in advance.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
njdeviku, I have two audio recordings of the sketches. They're not songs... but would you still like them?

Anyway, does anyone have the song the Gorgs sing when they're leaving their home in "Sir Hubris and the Gorgs"? I'm not sure what the song is called...:smirk: But I do know the title of "I Knew I Was Good" from "A Friend In Need" and I'd love that song too. Thanks much! :big_grin:

SarahOnBway

Reaction score
Ryan I can send you I Knew I Was Good but I don't have the Gorg song, sorry!

anytimepally

Reaction score
I have the Gorg song, but it may take me a while to find it.. I'll send when I can