Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Okay, so in case you couldn't tell, I've been watching Fraggle season 2 all day. :stick_out_tongue: How about "If It Happened to You" from "Fraggle Wars", anybody have that?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Mmm... Guess I just revealed my hand, the one that shows I still haven't watched my copies of FR Seasons 1 and 2. And there's Season 3 coming this next week... Oh well.

cherrypotion27

Reaction score
Raquel Welch's Song for Fozzie

Hi everyone. I was just looking up the song "Confide In Me" (the song Raquel Welch sings to Fozzie on TMS), and its a Diana Ross song. Does anyone know if the Raquel Welch version of the song is on CD, tape or record at all? No offense to Miss Ross, but I like the Raquel version better, and I'd love to get a recording of her version if its available. If not on CD, record or tape, is the Raquel version available on the Internet, or could someone post it on the Internet for me? Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

Sincerely,

Patricia/cherrypotion27

cherrypotion27

Reaction score
Or.....

Or, if anyone has the Raquel Welch episode on DVD and can make an MP3 of the song (starting at the bit with Scooter gushing about being kissed by Raquel, and ending with Raquel inviting Fozzie to her room for tea and Fozzie asking "Can I bring a friend?"), that would be awesome, thank you.

Sincerely,

Patricia/cherrypotion27:big_grin:

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
I have it, I can send it. I'll PM you.

Actually, my copy doesn't include the dialogue before and after. Is this okay?

And does anyone have Gonzo singing My Way?

cherrypotion27

Reaction score
MeepBorkBeep:

Hi there. Do I understand correct, you have "Confide In Me"? Awesome! And yes, without the dialogue at the beginning and end is great. Thank you so much.

Patricia/cherrypotion27 :big_grin:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Froggy Goes A Swimmin'
Sing after me - Ruth Buzzi and Marilyn Horne
C is for cookie - Marilyn Horne
Sing after me - Joe Williams and Telly
Rosita - Little Richard
Listen and bounce it back - Hoots the Owl and Forrest Wimbledon
Buzzing song - Denyce Graves
Telly's aquarium song
Hold my hand - Hootie and the Blowfish
I dance myself to sleep - Michael Jeter
Questions - Tracy Chapman
Addition - Ernie

Here's a new list of what i would enjoy if anyone had these. I've tried to record these and i don't get a good loud quality of it. It sounds too low in the recording i do. When i record anything it has to be a good loud quality for me to get a good sound.