Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

anytimepally

Reaction score

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Thanks Randal!

Also, no offense Kyle, but your Halloween file was a bit too big for me to feel comfortable downloading.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I'll be sending Sleepytime Bird out shortly!

Does anyone have Bert and Ernie's Greatest Hits?

New Today:
Hot Hot Hot Dance Songs
My Record
Thanks again for the "Sleepytime Bird" album. Now can i request these songs from "Hot Hot Hot Dance Songs?"

Hot, Hot, Hot
A Cat Had A Birthday
Doing The Penguin
The No-No-No!
The Silly Squirrel Dance
Do The Dog
Mambo I, I, I
Clucky Clucky Chicken
Do The Benny Hop

Erine81981

Reaction score
Thanks Randal!

Also, no offense Kyle, but your Halloween file was a bit too big for me to feel comfortable downloading.
Do you mean that you did download it but you think that's to much to offer? Or what? I'm just wondering.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Well, I started to and it was taking a kind of long time, and after thinking for a bit I cancelled it. I don't know if it is possible to put multiple files up on that site at once, but if it is, breaking it up might be an option. It was a nice idea; it just is a bit too much.
:smile:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Well, I started to and it was taking a kind of long time, and after thinking for a bit I cancelled it. I don't know if it is possible to put multiple files up on that site at once, but if it is, breaking it up might be an option. It was a nice idea; it just is a bit too much.
:smile:
I understand. I guess it has to do with what speed you got. I know there are alot of stuff that i've downloaded and it takes forever. But don't sweat it. I'll have it sometime next year with some newer stuff and maybe i'll break it down too. Thanks and sorry that you couldn't this year.

anytimepally

Reaction score
Can someone please send me the version of "Up Goes the Castle" from Exercise (with Big Bird's intro)?

Also, does anyone have the version of "Take a Rest" sung by Bert, Cookie Monster, & Grover?

Thanks! :sing:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Can someone please send me the version of "Up Goes the Castle" from Exercise (with Big Bird's intro)?

Also, does anyone have the version of "Take a Rest" sung by Bert, Cookie Monster, & Grover?

Thanks! :sing:
I'll send you both of these.

Larxene

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'll be getting to requests shortly. Sendspace is being difficult with me tonight but I got all your requests and I'll be sending them out. :smile:

Does anyone have "I'm Looking Through You" from The Muppet Show, The Lowercase N song or the song about Grover getting a letter from Amy?