Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

anytimepally

Reaction score
Also, if anyone has the songs from the "Elmo Saves Christmas" CD and the "Merry Christmas From Sesame Street" LP or "A Sesame Street Christmas" CD (I'd prefer the latter), I'd love to have them! :big_grin:
I have 4 songs from the Elmo Saves Christmas CD (& 3 songs and the Newsflash from the special if you'd like those as well) .. If no one can find you "A Sesame Street Christmas", I do have the "Merry Christmas from Sesame Street" LP.. or if you'd be ok with both, I can go ahead and send that also :sing:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Hey Larxene! Can i request these from you? And i'll send you the "Plants Can Grow High" song too.

Request
Sing, Sang, Song Singalong
Big Bird Leads The Band
The Best of The Count

Oh by the way. Here's a list of CD albums that i have for anyone who wants them sent to you. Just let me know. (Especially Larxene)

CD albums that i have:

Sesame Country
"C" Is for Cookie: Cookie's Favorite Songs
Platinum All-Time Favorites
Splish Splash: Bath Time Fun
Bert and Ernie's Greatest Hits
Silly Songs
The Best of Elmo
The Count's Countdown
Elmopalooza!
The Adventures of Elmo in Grouchland
Songs from the Street: 35 Years of Music
A Celebration of Me, Grover
Happy Birthday from Sesame Street

These are CD albums that i had before Larxene came along. Just wanted to say that since most of these he hasn't mention i thought if he wants any that would be fine and who ever else wants them. It might be a while till i can i get these out. I'm about to head over to my sisters and look afer my neices (Christmas shopping) so just let me know and i'll get to these when i can.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I have 4 songs from the Elmo Saves Christmas CD (& 3 songs and the Newsflash from the special if you'd like those as well) .. If no one can find you "A Sesame Street Christmas", I do have the "Merry Christmas from Sesame Street" LP.. or if you'd be ok with both, I can go ahead and send that also :sing:
Hey Randall, got the four songs from the CD, thanks much. I'd love to just have the songs from the "Merry Christmas from Sesame Street" LP if you wouldn't mind sending them. Thanks! :smile:

Larxene

Reaction score
Wooow lots of activity!

First off, Count, I'll send you "Best of The Count" :smile: I don't need the plant song now (Thank you Kyle!) but I'd be happy to share The Count album with you!

Kyle - Hehe, Larxene is a SHE :stick_out_tongue: I know, weird right? Muppet Fan Chick ahoy! I'll get your requests out later tonight. Now then, could I get from you:

Bert and Ernie's Greatest Hits
A Celebration of Me, Grover (Mine NEVER shipped! I paid for it and it never came!)
Elmopalooza! (I'm curious.. it can't be THAT bad, right? Mine is on back order)
Songs from the Street: 35 Years of Music (Yeah, I do plan to buy this at some point but $40 is too much ATM.. and I'm impatient, I want the songs now)

Prawncracker (love that name) - I've got Elmo saves Christmas, let me know which songs Randall sent you and I can send the rest. Also have the Sesame Street Christmas CD (the LP is so much better..) if you still want it.

Randall - Thanks as always for the MUP3s!

I'll be getting requests out later. I'm going to do a bit of simming first and hope sendspace is still in a good mood later.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Larxene said:
Prawncracker (love that name) - I've got Elmo saves Christmas, let me know which songs Randall sent you and I can send the rest. Also have the Sesame Street Christmas CD (the LP is so much better..) if you still want it.
Hey Larxene (love your name too! Character from Kingdom Hearts, right?)! Currently the songs from Elmo Saves Christmas that I have are "O Christmas Tree", "Rudolph", "Let It Snow", and "Blue Christmas." If you could send the rest that would be AWESOME!

And yes, I'd still love to have the songs from A Sesame Street Christmas if you wouldn't mind sending those as well. Thanks a million! :excited:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Yo Larxene could i have the "Elmo Save Christmas" CD too? And i'll get those to you soon.

Larxene

Reaction score
Yessss it's from Kingdom Hearts. Probably my most favorite character aside from Vexen! :smile:

I should have most of the requests out. Kyle, yours are uploading ATM but should be done in about 30 minutes.

I'm hoping next month (depending on how much my bills are) that I'll be able to get a hold of and share the Japanese Sesame Street Cast Christmas CD. It's -very- expensive but I can't find anyone who has it and wants to share so it looks like I'll need to grab a copy. Also hoping my back ordered Elmo CDs will get here finally.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks Larxene. LMK if you're still in need of "Plants Can Grow High" and I'll send it your way.