1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by HeraLirambar, Sep 15, 2003.

1. Bliffenstimmers

Bliffenstimmers Active Member

No problem! :)
  2. SesameFever

SesameFever Active Member

Does anybody have any of the Big Bird StoryMagic cassettes? I have Day On The Farm Cupcake Caper Amazing Dream I Want To Go Home. I am looking for any others Please don't remove the Animation Track I have the Big Bird Still but ebay is expensive. I play them through a car cassette ataptor plugged into a cheap MP3 player. I am looking for them all. Thanks.
  3. SesameFever

I was looking at the request list for Bear In The Big Blue House that somebody poosted. Is the "Imagine That" song the same one Ernie sang on Sesame Street "And I Tip My Hat Imagine That" Thanks.
  4. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

No, the song Imagine That from the Big Blue House is a completely different song from the one sung by Ernie.
  5. SesameFever

Thanks.
  6. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

anybody got any spanish versions of any muppet songs?
  7. p1

p1 New Member

Good afternoon fans of muppets and muppet related things,

I am trying my hardest to find a recording (or at least the complete lyrics) of "Put it Away" by Ernie & Bert from the record Havin' fun with Ernie and Bert (and a single or two).

Both myself and my brother recently had our first child, and this is one of those "was part of our childhood" things.

Normally I can dredge this kinda thing from the internet pretty well, or at least get it off ebay, but I am drawing blank. :confused: Any pointing in the right direction you can provide would be appreciated.
  8. Bliffenstimmers

Bliffenstimmers Active Member

I've been looking for this album too! I used to have MP3s of it but I lost them after switching computers.
    A search for Plaza Sesamo on YouTube should help you out. MarshalArchibaldo has a lot of Spanish dubs of old SS songs. Use a website like SnipMP3 to download these songs.
  9. SesameFever

Here is the album on Sendspace: http://www.sendspace.com/file/43zivc
  10. SesameFever

Here is Havin' Fun With Ernie and Bert on Sendspace: http://www.sendspace.com/file/43zivc
  11. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

This sounds like a long shot, but does anyone have the SSL song "Telephone Talk"?
  12. SesameFever

13. Oscarfan

That's great, thanks!
  14. SesameFever

glad to do it!!!!!!
  15. p1

p1 New Member

16. TheWeirdoGirl

TheWeirdoGirl Well-Known Member

Could someone please send me these songs?

The Wishing Song
    Jamboree
    Robin's version of Over the Rainbow
    Leave Me Some Magic
    Ain't Misbehavin'
    Together Again
    My Way
    Gonzo's Song
    When You Were A Tadpole
  17. SesameFever

Glad to do it.
  18. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

TheWeirdoGirl, I have:
    Robin's version of Over the Rainbow
    Ain't Misbehavin'
    Together Again
    My Way

Just need an address to send them.
  19. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

All are in your inbox now!
  20. Oscarfan

I asked before, but does anyone have Olly Murs and the Muppets performing "Dance with Me Tonight" from the UK movie soundtrack please?