1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by HeraLirambar, Sep 15, 2003.

1. muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

looking for Muppets at WDW and also the montreal just for laughs version of the muppet show theme and rainbow connection?
  2. liss1979 New Member

I have I Won't Dance, Two Lost Souls, and the Elton John songs you want.

I'm looking for songs from the Sesame Street episodes, and not the albums. Namely, I'm looking for the Fat Cat song, Bert's Marching Band song...rare ones. I don't know if anybody has them, but I thought I'd give it a shot
    There are a few I'm looking for that somebody might have here- Insects In Your Neighborhood, Breakfast Time, Do De Rubber Duck (not the slow version)
  3. The Count Moderator

liss1979, I have Fat Cat Scat, Insects In Your Neighborhood, and Breakfast Time. I also have Do Da Rubba Duck, but I don't know what you mean by "the slow version".
    Just need an email address and I can send these to you. :p :(
  4. liss1979 New Member

I'm looking for these all from Sesame Street: They Not Take That Away From Me (Cookie Monster) If I Knew You Were Coming, Eight Penny Candy Man, Grow High Grow Low (Ernie) Quiet Time Song (Ernie) Doo Wop Hop (Kermit) Bert's Marching Band Song from episode 1056, Wheels On My Feet (Big Bird)
    If anybody has these, my email is freewheelinliss@hotmail.com
  5. The Count Moderator

6. SesameFever Member

I just sent them ALL to your email Enjoy!!! please tell me if they are ok.
  7. CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

8. liss1979 New Member

Thank you soooo much! I can't believe you had all of them! I definitely came to the right place :)
  9. SesameFever Member

Honestly I did not. I had 2 or 3 the rest I ripped from YouTube. Thanks for asking for them. It gave me new music to add to my collection.
  10. liss1979 New Member

Ha ha...that was my next step if I couldn't find the songs
  11. SesameFever Member

Glad to save you time.
  12. liss1979 New Member

Hey guys...does anybody have the soundtrack to Follow That Bird? Watching it right now, and these tunes are catchy
  13. SesameFever Member

Here you Go: http://www.sendspace.com/file/dguaaz This is a CD rip. It was released on CD for a short time. Enjoy!!!!
  14. liss1979 New Member

Thanks for the 3rd time this week : )
  15. SesameFever Member

Glad to help. By any Chance do you have a rip of the Sesame Street 45 Counting to 10/TRansyvalina Polka or the Box Set Muppet Masqurade that you could upload? Thanks.
  16. Bliffenstimmers Active Member

I have the song Transylvania Polka, ripped from a CD release.
  17. Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

I'm still looking for these.
    If you have them, please let me know
    I Get Around
    I'm Five
    Hi Deedle-Dee (An Actor's Life for Me)
    The Lullaby of Broadway
    Something's Missing
  18. The Count Moderator

You should have Something's Missing now Muppet fan 123.
    Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  19. charlietheowl Well-Known Member

I can send you "I'm Five", "Hi Deedle" and "Lullaby", just message me your email.
    Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  20. SesameFever Member

The CD is different I have it too. THanks.