1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by HeraLirambar, Sep 15, 2003.

Buy the Muppets Most Wanted Blu-ray and Save 43%!

1. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

I do, send me your email.
  2. Bliffenstimmers

Bliffenstimmers Active Member

Sorry if I'm late on this, but I have it and will send it to you asap.
  3. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

does anyone have Elmo the Musical theme song i know it may be way early but just a thought.... :laugh:
  4. No1MuppetFan

No1MuppetFan Member

Okay --- WOW! That's A LOT of posts, haha...

Anyway as post number 7052, I wanted to ask (if not stated anywhere else) where and if someone has HIGH QUALITY recordings of :

1) The Muppet Show Theme - as recorded for the 2011 film, The Muppets but WITHOUT the lead Muppeteer vocals?

And/or

2) The Muppet Show Theme - as recorded for the PlayStation 3 game Little Big Planet 2. I know it's available on YouTube but the quality isn't as good as I'd like. see here:

Any help would be very much appreciated and will not go without it's rewards. Thanks guys :fanatic:
  5. muppetlover123

Me too plz
  6. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Does anybody have Counting Backwards In Spanish? Thanks. :batty:
  7. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

It should be in your inbox by now.

EDIT:
    Er...scratch that.
    After I pressed "send" I got the following message
    "The address "jkr.iii.90@gmail.com." in the "To" field was not recognized. Please make sure that all addresses are properly formed." :confused:

I think you gave me a wrong email or something, please check to make sure it's the right one.
    -Mitchell
  8. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

Does anyone have any of the following songs from the Muppet Show?

I Won't Dance
    New York State of Mind (Flyod version)
    Somethings Missing
    Two Lost Souls
    I Get Around
    I'm Five (They Call a Wind Maria)
    Hi Deedle-Dee
    The Lullaby of Broadway
    Yellow Brick Road
    Crocidile Rock
    Also, does anyone have the Muppets In Walt Disney World soundtrack?

I'm sorry I asked for so much, but if you do have any please let me know.
    Thanks!
    -Mitchell
  9. Fragglemuppet

Fragglemuppet Well-Known Member

Sorry Mitchell. I used to have some of those, but no more.

I'm now on my muppet music recovery mission that I've been putting off since January because of what a daunting task it would be. I'll start by asking for Kermit Unpigged if anyone's got it? I don't have much muppet stuff at all, save the first 2 seasons of TMS and the 2 muppet pilot specials in MP3 format, but I've got a tun of Disney stuff if anyone wants it.
  10. chudman1000

chudman1000 Member

Ive got it. If you want to send me your email, I will send it to you. :)
  11. Fragglemuppet

12. The Count

You should have Kermit Unpigged now Fraggie, LMK what else MUP3's you're looking for. :D
    Fragglemuppet likes this.
  13. Fragglemuppet

Thanks Ed! I've missed this, and I look forward to the time when I can start sending stuff to other people as well!
  14. The Count

No prob, so what other Muppet songs/albums are you looking for?
  15. Bliffenstimmers

Bliffenstimmers Active Member

I have I'm Five, New York State of Mind and Muppets at WDW.
  16. muppetlover123

looking for Muppets at WDW and also the montreal just for laughs version of the muppet show theme and rainbow connection?
  17. liss1979

liss1979 Member

I have I Won't Dance, Two Lost Souls, and the Elton John songs you want.

I'm looking for songs from the Sesame Street episodes, and not the albums. Namely, I'm looking for the Fat Cat song, Bert's Marching Band song...rare ones. I don't know if anybody has them, but I thought I'd give it a shot
    There are a few I'm looking for that somebody might have here- Insects In Your Neighborhood, Breakfast Time, Do De Rubber Duck (not the slow version)
  18. The Count

liss1979, I have Fat Cat Scat, Insects In Your Neighborhood, and Breakfast Time. I also have Do Da Rubba Duck, but I don't know what you mean by "the slow version".
    Just need an email address and I can send these to you. :p :(
  19. liss1979

liss1979 Member

I'm looking for these all from Sesame Street: They Not Take That Away From Me (Cookie Monster) If I Knew You Were Coming, Eight Penny Candy Man, Grow High Grow Low (Ernie) Quiet Time Song (Ernie) Doo Wop Hop (Kermit) Bert's Marching Band Song from episode 1056, Wheels On My Feet (Big Bird)
    If anybody has these, my email is freewheelinliss@hotmail.com
  20. The Count