Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
I haven't listened to it yet, but I think they're all songs we know anyway, just in Swedish. I know Larxine said Rubber Duckie was on it.
:stick_out_tongue:

Erine81981

Reaction score
I know. All i wanted to know was the name of the tracks is all. Not the words to all the songs. I've listen to them all and it's really cool to hear songs that i know in other languages. Thanks again Larxene!

dabauckham

Reaction score
Hi there,

Larxene, thanks so much for the albums you sent me. There's one track from "Aren't You Glad You're You?" that didn't open - I think it must be corrupted.

The track I need is "Just One Me." Could you or anyone else send it to me? It's the version with Bob, Gordon, Susan, and Big Bird. I have the version without Big Bird already, but I'd like this one to complete the album.

My e-mail is dabauckham@yahoo.com

Thanks to whoever can help!

:smile:

Larxene

Reaction score
Hi there,

Larxene, thanks so much for the albums you sent me. There's one track from "Aren't You Glad You're You?" that didn't open - I think it must be corrupted.

The track I need is "Just One Me." Could you or anyone else send it to me? It's the version with Bob, Gordon, Susan, and Big Bird. I have the version without Big Bird already, but I'd like this one to complete the album.

My e-mail is dabauckham@yahoo.com

Thanks to whoever can help!

:smile:
I'm actually not finding a track even titled "Just One Me" on that album.

dabauckham

Reaction score
I'm actually not finding a track even titled "Just One Me" on that album.
D'oh! I apologize. :embarrassed: I actually meant, "Believe in yourself" Don't know why I put that track - think because I just sent it to Kyle. The track I'm missing is "Believe in yourself" from that album. It wouldn't transfer to my collection, unlike the other songs on that album.

Larxene

Reaction score
D'oh! I apologize. :embarrassed: I actually meant, "Believe in yourself" Don't know why I put that track - think because I just sent it to Kyle. The track I'm missing is "Believe in yourself" from that album. It wouldn't transfer to my collection, unlike the other songs on that album.
Hee. Okay, I'll send that to you by itself. I just played it so it's okay and not corrupted on my end.

For everyone else, COMING SOON:

Sing: The Songs of Joe Raposo
Sesame Street Celebrates

The Surprise! auction ends tonight. EVERYONE send good vibes so I can finish my SS vinyl album collection!

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Ah Kyle, that's a different story then!
:smile: Yeah, some of the songs on the Swedish album I knew, but most I didn't. Would I be correct to assume from hearing that album that Placido Flomingo has a female counterpart in Sweden?

Larxene

Reaction score
Hey Larxene, can I have "Believe in Yourself" too? Thanks a lot! :smile:
Coming right up!

I'm not sure about that being a Placido Flamingo counterpart on the Swedish album. Unfortunatly, I don't know much about that production :confused:

ALSO, auction WON! Coming soon:

Sing: The Songs of Joe Raposo
Sesame Street Celebrates
Sesame Street: Surprise!
Sesame Street (Japan Local Version): Ha Ha Ha Happy Christmas!