1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by HeraLirambar, Sep 15, 2003.

1. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Anyone have Surfin' Bird and/or It's Raining Cookies?
  2. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Already send. :insatiable:
  3. Bliffenstimmers

Bliffenstimmers Active Member

I've had no luck finding a good torrent with The Muppets Take Manhattan soundtrack. This was my favorite Muppet movie as a kid. If anyone does have a copy let me know.
  4. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

I will also like a copy.
  5. anytimepally

anytimepally Active Member

I have really been enjoying the Jerry Nelson tribute on Muppet Central Radio, and I was wondering if anyone has these songs I've heard there:

Jerry Nelson - "All My Life" - Jerry Nelson Live
    Jerry Nelson - "Daddy's Comin' Home" - Jerry Nelson
    Jerry Lee Nelson – “There’s a Bird on Me” - Sesame Street 2000s

Thanks! :sing:
  6. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

Does anyone have Truro Daydreams?
  7. The Count

Anytimepally, talk to Oscarfan, he might have that. As for the other two, you'd have to talk to Phillip. I'm thinking about compiling all my Jerry songs, not sure if I'll do it.

Er, I thought a link to Truro Daydreams was posted here either on Friday or Saturday, go back through the thread and check.
  8. Muppet fan 123

Hey Casey, can you send me the music too? Bliffenstimmers doesn't seem to be online now...plus you know my email. Thanks!

Thanks, but I don't think the link thing's going to work. My parents block those kind of sites....can anyone send it to my email please?
  9. The Count

Apparently I can't get the Truro Daydreams download that SesameFever posted last Friday. If anyone has it in MUP3 format, please post here for everyone who's looking to get the songs, thanks. :sing:
  10. Muppet fan 123

Hey Blifffen, sorry to bother you but can you send it to my email too?
    I'll PM you with my email if yes.
    Thanks!
  11. Yorick

Yorick Active Member

I posted "All My Life" and other Jerry stuff here:
    http://www.muppetcentral.com/forum/...1934-august-23-2012.52393/page-26#post-931020
    I hope someone can help us with “There’s a Bird on Me” and "Daddy's Coming Home".
  12. The Count

Hey Yorick, I clicked on the links for All My Life and The Karaoka, but it brought back a "We're looking up your file" and I wasn't able to download them. Could you send 'em directly to my addy? Thanks.
  13. TooDogCrazy

TooDogCrazy New Member

Is there anyone who has a VHS or DVD video of Moe Cocker's "I Get By With a Little Yelp From My Friends"? I really, really need this video in order to complete my wishes for funeral planning. I know that sounds odd, but I don't want to leave anything to chance with my kids handling my funeral and this is very important to me to have it play at my funeral = its all about my great love of dogs and it has to be sang and played at my death. Thanking you in advance (and I apologize for the weird need, but it is what is !) Anita toodogcrazy@msn.com
  14. Yorick

Yorick Active Member

I wish two things for you:
    1. You do not leave us for a very long time
    2. You get the video you want of Moe Cocker
  15. Yorick

Yorick Active Member

Sent! Also, I got a new link coming for the songs...do the links work for anyone?
  16. anytimepally

anytimepally Active Member

Yes.. the original links worked for me. Thanks!
  17. Bliffenstimmers

Bliffenstimmers Active Member

I can do that or send you a dropbox download link through conversation.
  18. Muppet fan 123

CaseytheMuppet just sent it to me..but thanks anyway!
  19. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

So, there's a feature on iTunes where you can add your own album cover. I made my own for the Muppet show. If anyone wants to use it, feel free to save it to your computer. :) Enjoy!

[​IMG]