1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by HeraLirambar, Sep 15, 2003.

1. SesameFever

SesameFever Active Member

I am looking for Some Sesame Street albums. I have 2 check my list but there is 2 I need right now but I will have more. I need the Muppet Masqurade Boxset (Sesame Street) and both sides of the 45 Counting to 10/TRansynvanla Polka. THnks for you help. I have a HUGE collection of Muppet MP3s let me know what you need. Thanks. for you help.
  2. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

Look in your inbox.
  3. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Asking again in case anyone has these and can send them to me please.
    Copacabana - Liza Minelli TMS.
    Night And Day - Gladys Knight TMS.
    Popcorn - VirMup.
    Share It, Maybe - SST.
  4. Vincent Liu

I have both the single version and YouTube version. Which one?
  5. The Count

Does the single version have the dialogue? Thing is that since I have troubles with youtube's stop and go intermittent playing speed, I don't go there, and when the VirMups were released I got them all except for Popcorn as MUP3's from theprawncracker. So if the single's the same as the youtube version, I'll take the single then. Thanks.
  6. Vincent Liu

The single version have a much shorter dialogue. I'll send both versions, then.
  7. anytimepally

anytimepally Active Member

You should have this soon. :insatiable:
    The Count likes this.
  8. The Count

Thanks buddy, would you have Can You Picture That from the Jimmy Kimmel Live performance?
  9. anytimepally

Not yet. Even youtube doesn't have the full clip.
  10. The Count

Hmm, will have to contact Phillip then.
    Er, would you have a MUP3 version of Pöpcorn? That's the only VirMup I'm missing.
  11. anytimepally

on the way :hungry:
    The Count likes this.
  12. The Count

Thanks much as always, just got it. :hungry:
  13. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

Sorry to ask again, but does anyone have the credits music from The Muppets? Thanks.
  14. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

For anyone who wants more Sesame Street music, here are the songs from the new DVD special, Elmo's Alphabet Challenge. Enjoy! :sing:
  15. Bliffenstimmers

Bliffenstimmers Active Member

16. CaseytheMuppet

I have life's a happy song, but thanks a bunch. I did see that second video, but it doesn't have everything I wanted. I'm sure somebody will have it someday! ;)
  17. Bliffenstimmers

Perhaps you're thinking of this...?

Sorry about the narration, this isn't my video...
  18. CaseytheMuppet

No, I have that. After the final Mahna Mahna, they start playing some of the score music. You are being such a great help, though!
  19. Bliffenstimmers

I don't really recall that part... I thought the instrumental for "Life's A Happy Song" came afterwards. If worse comes to worse and I can't find anything on YouTube I'll try to grab the movie off a torrent.
  20. CaseytheMuppet

There's the instrumental, and if you wait even longer it gets to the score. (Paris, Karate scene) I searched YouTube too, but had no luck. You really are helping me so much!