1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by HeraLirambar, Sep 15, 2003.

1. chudman1000

chudman1000 Member

2. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

Anyone have the "I Gotta Be Clean" cover from For the Kids?
  3. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

Does anyone have the credits music from The Muppets? Greatly appreciated!! :)
  4. Bliffenstimmers

Bliffenstimmers Active Member

Looking for any of the Fraggle Rock LPs as MP3s or any other audio format. I've collected a bunch of old Sesame Street/Muppet Show MP3s from the internet before they got deleted. Look further back in this thread to see some of the albums I have.
  5. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

Look in your inbox.
    Bliffenstimmers likes this.
  6. Bliffenstimmers

Thanks again! Nice to hear these old songs without extra dialogue or sfx.
    Vincent Liu likes this.
  7. CaseytheMuppet

For the credits, I looking for the instrumental music. I already have Life's a Happy Song.
  8. Bliffenstimmers

I have a few others I forgot to mention: Oscar's Trashy Songs, Let A Frown Be Your Umbrella, My Name Is Roosevelt Franklin, Ernie's Hits (FLAC format from a torrent) and though it's not related to the Muppets, The Electric Company original cast, and there's a few other albums on my old laptop. The one I'm using now though also has a few other random songs. Feel free to ask.
  9. Vincent Liu

Does anyone have Rainbow Connection sung by Steve Whitmire's Kermit?
  10. CaseytheMuppet

Yes! I do! I just got it yesterday! Funny! On it's way!
  11. sonicruler100

sonicruler100 Member

Would you be able to send full albums or just songs? If albums could you send me Monster Melodies, Silly Songs, Help Your Child Learn About Numbers!, and Oscar's Trashy Songs? If sending them by email, my email is youretooslowcomms@gmail.com . If you want anything in return, just ask and i'll tell you what I have! Thanks :batty:
  12. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

So, as little of you know, for the past two seasons of SS, I've been making albums of all (or as many as I can get) the songs from the season. Some have already appeared on YouTube in promotion for the season, so here's what I've got so far: http://www.sendspace.com/file/f2hz53 Enjoy!

EDIT: Also, if anyone has "Lift the One You Love", that'd be swell
  13. CaseytheMuppet

14. Bliffenstimmers

Links have been sent.

As for requests, if anyone has The Frog Prince LP digitized, let me know. Though there's a copy on YouTube, the quality is awful, and I'm hoping someone has an actual transfer as opposed to recording it with a camera. Also, Sesame Disco, if anyone has it...
  15. Vincent Liu

Look in your inbox
  16. sonicruler100

sonicruler100 Member

Anyone have any SS Albums? If so, can someone tell me what they have and if they could send them to me? I have tons to offer as well, as long as some episodes and episodes/tapes from the My Sesame Street Home Video and Sesame Songs Home Video series that I have saved on my computer.
  17. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

does anyone have the song Right Where I Belong from muppets take manhatten?
  18. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Just need your addy and it'll be sent.
  19. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

sorry to post again lol but does someone have stepping out with a star
  20. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

You should have this too now.