Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Thanks! ANd while we're on the subject of that particular special, do you have that version of "One Small Voice" with Kenny Loggins?:smile:
I have the soundtrack version, but not the one from the actual show. I think I'm gonna record it though, because Big Bird's line at the end with the little boy almost makes me tear up. :stick_out_tongue:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Hey Ryan. I've already beat you to the prize. I sent those songs to Kate already. Just wanted to let you know.

BEAR

Reaction score
I have the soundtrack version, but not the one from the actual show. I think I'm gonna record it though, because Big Bird's line at the end with the little boy almost makes me tear up. :stick_out_tongue:
I agree. It's my favorite version. Actually, it's the first version I ever heard, but still my favorite. If you do record it, let me know. Thanks, buddy!

Gonzo14

Reaction score
i'll probably be on here from time to time asking for fraggle rock songs, to start with does anyone have any of the following

Doozer March Song (Set Your Shoulder)
One and One
Hip Hip Horray
Pipe Bangers Song
Please Water Run
Wembley Wembley Number 9
Shine on Us
Joke isn’t funny anymore
Remembering song
Welcome back uncle matt
Everybody’s doing in in boober’s dream
Count on me
Choose right
If it happened to you
What a funny world it is

please send to redhead430@hotmail.com

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
I can send you Hip Hip Huray, Welcome Back Uncle Matt, and Please Water Run, and I promise I'll use the right address this time, lol!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Hey Kate i was wondering was that one song you asked for right? "Dreaming Of Someone" song or was another one you were talking about? Let me know so i can send you the right one.

Gonzo14

Reaction score
I can send you Hip Hip Huray, Welcome Back Uncle Matt, and Please Water Run, and I promise I'll use the right address this time, lol!
i never go hip hip hooray, could you send that one again

i got the others though, thanks

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Gonzo14, I explained in the e-mail that I wasn't able to send that one, sorry.

Kyle, I actually have Dreaming of Someone. The song I was asking for was Just a Dream Away; after hearing it on Richard Hunt's tribute I just couldn't get it out of my head. Ryan sent it to me already though. Thanks anyway!
:smile:
:smirk:
:excited: