1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by HeraLirambar, Sep 15, 2003.

1. Bliffenstimmers Active Member

I have a torrent of the movie (DVDRip) downloading now. Afterwards I'll throw it into a video editor, grab the credits, render the video and make an MP3 of it. It'll be a while til it gets done...
  2. Bliffenstimmers Active Member

Alright, it's finally finished and I sent you the link. :D
  3. CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

Thank you so much for all the trouble you went through!!!
  4. muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

do you still have the link for that lol?
  5. CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

I have it, but there is no way to download it. :( I can PM it to you. If he sends me the mp4 file, I will send it to you.

I figured out how to get it into mp3 file! Thanks soooo much Biffenstimmers! You deserve 15 kagillion muffins!!!
  6. Bliffenstimmers Active Member

I can send the link to you too.
    :insatiable: Nom nom nom.
    Me thank you for muffin. :p

OK, seriously, I'm glad you appreciate my help. I was just really bored and looking for something to do, so yeah, I made that MP3.
  7. muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

8. Bliffenstimmers Active Member

Noprob. :D
  9. Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

Anyone have Truro Daydreams?
  10. muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

same
  11. CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

I'm planning on buying it at a later date, (to support Jerry Nelson), so I can email it to you then. (I'm also asking my parents for it for my b-day next month)
  12. Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

Again, freaking international shipping…

EDIT: It's on iTunes?!
  13. Several requests:
    Anything by The Dead Hensons
    Truro Daydreams (I will buy a physical copy eventually)
    Bob's Favorite Street Songs
    Any Muppety Beatles covers (I'd love to find the SST versions of Lucy in the Sky, All Together Now, and Help, but I'll accept anything, except ATN from Unpigged)

I'm also on the hunt for the first two Playhouse Disney albums (n0t just the Bear tracks, but the whole albums). Along the same lines, Songs from The Book of Pooh (album, not just random songs)

As for what I'm willing to trade back to you, just ask.
  14. Fragglemuppet Well-Known Member

Sesame Street Feever, those Bob McGrath albums are so wonderfully tempting! I'd love Sing Me a Story and the Baby Record, (especially the latter), but I don't think I can play rar files, at least not very easily. I know it's a lot to ask, but is it possible for you to make them available as plain zip files? Thanks!
  15. Bliffenstimmers Active Member

I have "The Muppets Sing The Beatles" record, but I can already tell you've heard it before. If you still want it, send a message. As for the other albums I can try to find them through torrents.
  16. How is the quality?
  17. Bliffenstimmers Active Member

A little fuzzy but it sounds great! If you want I can get rid of the fuzz, or at least try to. :)
  18. If it isn't too much of a hassle, I'd love that.
  19. Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

I just bought the album from iTunes.
  20. The Count Moderator

Just need an addy and I'll send the DH songs I have. Will also throw in what Muppet Beatles covers in my audio collection.