Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

dabauckham

Reaction score
I had downloaded the "The Birds The Word" one and didn't get the other verison of "Just One Me" from the "Numbers" album. Only this version. Can you help us David?
I send you both versions, Kyle, just to be safe.

Note to Fragglemuppet, aka Kate: Both albums I posted should be fine, I don't think they are missing anything (except the other version of "Just One Me" I just realized :embarrassed: ).

The track numbers listed don't necessarily match with the album tracks, so that might be why it looks like some are missing. But I'm pretty certain they're all the same versions.

-David

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Brian (gonzo14)... The songs I sent were "Dixie Wailin'" and "Music Makes Us Real", lemme know if you need these and I can send 'em along.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I'm now looking for 8 Balls of Fur by Little Chrissy and the Alphabeats

ISNorden

Reaction score
What's this I read....

...about a Swedish Sesame Street album? Someone mentioned having it a few pages back in this thread; as a Swedish-speaking fan of the show, I'm tempted to make a trade myself. (All I can offer in return are movie files, though--both short clips and some full-length Unpaved episodes.) If anyone still has the album tracks, could they please drop me a note? Many thanks!

Larxene

Reaction score
...about a Swedish Sesame Street album? Someone mentioned having it a few pages back in this thread; as a Swedish-speaking fan of the show, I'm tempted to make a trade myself. (All I can offer in return are movie files, though--both short clips and some full-length Unpaved episodes.) If anyone still has the album tracks, could they please drop me a note? Many thanks!
That would be me, I'll drop you a PM.

lunasear

Reaction score
Helter Skelter

Hi. Im new to this forum and I just have to say........ Im so GLAD I found you!

I have learned so much today browsing through the threads, like season 2 is out and season 3 is on its way!

But, I have a very specific question! I think you folks can help me.

Did The Muppets ever do the Beatles tune, Helter Skelter? and which episode was that and more importantly, where can I get a copy of it!

Thanks in advance.

-Kristen:coy: (oh My Wembley! the Icons! I love Wembly!)

Erine81981

Reaction score
Maybe if you can would you be able to trasnlate all the tracks for us? That if you can.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Well gee, not to call you out on it Kyle, but it does seem like quite a bit to ask...