Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

Larxene

Reaction score
Heehee Thanks for the welcome back, guys! I'll be uploading those requests shortly.

For those of you who want the Fair is Fair album, I'm gonna warn you that it was almost unplayable and has multiple skips. Only one song is really ruined by it, but still I'm searching for a better copy. The Bert and Ernie song from that is absolutely classic. I giggled the whole time. My Swedish album isn't encoded yet, I'll upload that to send as soon as it is. There's something odd about hearing Rubber Duckie in Swedish though. :big_grin:

As for what I'm looking for? I still don't have the following full albums:

Put Down the Duckie
Sing: The Songs of Joe Raposo
We Are All Earthlings
Cheep Thrills
Sesame Street Celebrates!
Platinum Too
Big Bird's Sunny Day Camp Out
Super Grover, Ready for Action!
Elmo's Favorite Sing-a-longs
Elmo's Lowdown Hoedown

Any International Sesame Street I don't have is also loved and I wouldn't mind a copy of that new Fraggle Rock CD collection...

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
This might be a tall order, but here goes:

I'm looking for the audio (and if anyone has it, the video) from Universal Osaka's "Sesame Street 4-D Movie Magic". There's a great Muppet Wiki article about it, and I actually didn't know it even existed until a listener wrote me about it today. I figured it'd be a great addition to the show.

So if anyone has it or knows where to get it, please give me a holler. Thanks!

dabauckham

Reaction score
This might be a tall order, but here goes:

I'm looking for the audio (and if anyone has it, the video) from Universal Osaka's "Sesame Street 4-D Movie Magic". There's a great Muppet Wiki article about it, and I actually didn't know it even existed until a listener wrote me about it today. I figured it'd be a great addition to the show.

So if anyone has it or knows where to get it, please give me a holler. Thanks!
Wow, that sounds awesome! I didn't know about this either. I love the idea of Cookie Monster climbing the Empire State Building! :crazy: It's a shame that there appear to be rights issues preventing the show from coming to Universal in the U.S. Sadly, I cannot offer any actual help on this stephenjizard. :sympathy: I just think it sounds great!

To help out the deluge of requests that Larxene has received, I will post "The Bird is the Word" CD link here later on today (after I get home from work).

Larxene, I can also post the Fraggle Rockin' compilation, if no one does it before me. I think it's in WAV format, but I can probably convert it. Also, I'm pretty sure I have the whole "We Are All Earthlings" LP, unless there's a bit I don't know about. I'll post that as well.

dabauckham

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Here is the "The Bird is the Word!" CD link:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ui7fez

I've included both versions of "Just one me", both the cut version which is on the album, and the original one from "Numbers" (with bird bird's spoken intro)

:sing:

David

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Thanks for both of those, David! But now that I've checked it out, is it just the way my computer is reading it, or are there a few missing?
:smile:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Thanks for both of those, David! But now that I've checked it out, is it just the way my computer is reading it, or are there a few missing?
:smile:
I had downloaded the "The Birds The Word" one and didn't get the other verison of "Just One Me" from the "Numbers" album. Only this version. Can you help us David?

Gonzo14

Reaction score
still looking for these Fraggle songs if anyone's got them

Doozer March Song (Set Your Shoulder)
One and One
Hip Hip Horray
Wembley Wembley Number 9
Shine on Us
Joke isn’t funny anymore
Remembering song
Everybody’s doing in in boober’s dream
Count on me
Choose right
If it happened to you
What a funny world it is

Larxene

Reaction score
Hey guys! I've sent out a lot of the requests, I just finished recording the Swedish album this morning. I could not get one skip to play through so there is a flawed track. I hope everyone who requested it enjoys it anyhow. Track 7 and 8 on Side two are especially good.

If I haven't gotten to you yet, I'm probably doing it right now or gathering up your songs to send. I'm having a bit of an off day but listening and sharing some MUP3s always makes me feel better =)

I feel silly for asking but does anyone have Elmo's song about his tricycle?