1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by HeraLirambar, Sep 15, 2003.

1. CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

Does anyone have an instrumental version of the Muppet Show theme. I do not mean the Muppet Vision or Closing Theme, as I already have those. The one I'm looking for was in The Muppets, when they show Walter's birthday sequence. I've seen it in commercials in the past, so I know it wasn't just in the film. Thank you!
  2. Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

Hmm...that's a good question. Is the song in the backaround different from other versions? I have a lot of other instrumental versions of the theme song if you want.

Anyway, I'll look around for that.

EDIT: Was that music not in the link that Ryan posted?
  3. CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

It's the original music, but without the words. I'm pretty sure it's been around since the early Muppet Show days.

It wasn't included in Ryan's link. If you have another version aside from the Muppet Vision one and Closing Theme, I'd love to have it! :sing:
  4. Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

I'm sending it your way right now.

(By the way, do you have the score from the movie already downloaded? I've been looking for that ever since the movie came out!)
  5. CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

Oh, yes! It's 54 songs, so expect more than a few emails! XD
  6. Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

Oh..my..gosh. Zoinks! I didn't think it would be that much.

Alright, you can send it through DropSend if you want to send it all in one email.
  7. CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

Too late... XD. It's ok, the file sizes aren't that big. It'll take 4 emails at most.
    Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  8. SesameFever Member

Can ypu please send me all the same stuff my email is ghostwriter_889@hotmail.com. Thanks.
    CaseytheMuppet likes this.
  9. CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

Absolutely! Btw, still working on the MFC. It's not coming out that great at the moment.
  10. SesameFever Member

Did You send this yet? Did it maybe end up in my Spam Folder and I deleted it?
  11. CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

12. The Count Moderator

Hi Casey, thanks for your help. Unfortunately, the files you sent are in M4A format and I only deal/work with MP3's instead. If you're able to convert the songs to that version and can send them all in one big compressed album that'd be great, if not, then I'll just ask around if someone else has the various songs.

And yes, you can call me Ed as most other forum friends here do. :)
  13. CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

Huh, that's the second time I've run into that. Let me retry. :skeptical:
  14. SesameFever Member

15. CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

Oh, sure! Did you see the previous link? It's all there through sendspace. It should work for you.
  16. SesameFever Member

I am only seeing the one for the 3 versions of The Muppet Show Theme. Can you post the link of 54 tracks again. Thanks.
  17. CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

18. The Count Moderator

Hi, I'm in need of a good quality version of In My Life from the Twiggy TMS episode, and if anyone has the lyrics to the song I'd appreciate that as well. Thanks, hope to get a reply soon. :sympathy:
  19. Bliffenstimmers Active Member

Recently dug up from my garage Muppets Magic from the Ed Sullivan Show, I thought I had lost it for nearly a decade! Planning on making MP3s later of this. For a specific song from this DVD or any others I have, ask me and I'll make MP3s on demand.
  20. Oscarfan Well-Known Member

Anyone have the Muppets Tonight theme?
    muppetlover123 likes this.