Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

burtle

Reaction score
Ahh! Bert, not Burt!

Oh my, this is embarrassing! I just realized that I spelled Bert wrong in my first post to the group! :frown: Eep! Sorry, I'm used to writing Burt Ward of Batman & Robin fame, as that used to be a nickname of mine. Anywho, still looking to hear Bert & Ernie's Sing-Along for the first time in 15-20 years (though I still have most of the words memorized of course). Thanks!

greetings! new here.

I would love any and all songs from Burt & Ernie Sing-Along (the one in the bathroom, from 1975). Particularly two of my favorite songs from my childhood, "I Refuse to Sing Along" and "Morningtown Ride". I'd love to play them for my kids!

If so, manymany thanks! Please send to:
thekinghead@gmail.com

Gonzo14

Reaction score
i have Sax and Violence, whats your email, i'll send it to you

out of your list, the only one's i would want are

Captain Vegetable
Henson King of Eight
African Alphabet

if you could send them to me, that'd be great

redhead430@hotmail.com

balana

Reaction score
Does anyone have the "In Harmony" album? It looks like it only has one character song on it so I haven't considered buying it.
Has anybody else gotten to this request yet? If not, I've got it and could send it over.

anytimepally

Reaction score
Hi... Few I'm sorta looking for at the moment.
Disco Frog, preferably from SST.
Be My D.
Boulevard of Broken Dreams from Muppets Tonight.
Glow Worm, from Muppets Tonight.
The Music Keeps Rolling Along, from the Jim Henson Hour.

If I hear of some on MCR, I'll be sure to pop in and ask. Thanks.
I have these two:

Boulevard of Broken Dreams from Muppets Tonight.
The Music Keeps Rolling Along, from the Jim Henson Hour.

Larxene

Reaction score
Oh my, this is embarrassing! I just realized that I spelled Bert wrong in my first post to the group! :frown: Eep! Sorry, I'm used to writing Burt Ward of Batman & Robin fame, as that used to be a nickname of mine. Anywho, still looking to hear Bert & Ernie's Sing-Along for the first time in 15-20 years (though I still have most of the words memorized of course). Thanks!
Has anyone gotten it to you yet? If not, I have it in two different versions - with the tracks split and named and without the tracks split (meaning each side is one MP3). Let me know which you prefer. :insatiable:

burtle

Reaction score
Wow, fantastic! Thanks Larxene. I'd love the version with the separate, multiple tracks. Thanks so much!

Has anyone gotten it to you yet? If not, I have it in two different versions - with the tracks split and named and without the tracks split (meaning each side is one MP3). Let me know which you prefer. :insatiable:

Larxene

Reaction score
Wow, fantastic! Thanks Larxene. I'd love the version with the separate, multiple tracks. Thanks so much!
You'll find the download link in your email :wisdom: I just did the track splitting today so you're the first person I've sent that version to!

Also... oh my Gosh, I am so happy! I won an auction for eight Sesame Street tapes for my opening bid of $10! There is a demo tape in the lot that I've never heard of, I think it just has songs already released but I know Muppetwiki will be interested to catalogue it (if they haven't already).

SO - on the way:

Cheep Thrills
Put Down The Duckie
We Are All Earthlings
Sesame Street '81 Demo

Still looking to get In Harmony and the Fraggle Rock box set.