1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by HeraLirambar, Sep 15, 2003.

1. muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

ditto
  2. Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

Sent to inbox. :)
  3. muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

Does anybody have the Avenue Q songs on MP3 since some the songs are kind of Muppety. If you do, send them to me at c.m.clartk@prodigy.net.
  4. SesameFever Member

I just sent it to your eamil:
    Subject heading Avenue Q I have Hotmail so check you spam folder too.

I sent it but it was kicked back as undelieverable. Here is a sendspace link here: http://www.sendspace.com/file/fs3jhr
  5. Skye Active Member

Hi guys, through moving recently, I lost a few songs that I used to have on my computer. I was wondering if anyone could help me with obtaining:

We Are the Children of Tomorrow
    Just A Dream Away
    Rama Lama Ding Dong

Thanks in advance!
  6. The Count Moderator

Hi Skye, gosh it's been way too long since I've said that. Can send you Just A Dream Away and Rama-Lama, need an email addy first though.
  7. SesameFever Member

Here is Children Of Tomorrow (Fraggle Rock)
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/jm8o1i
  8. Skye Active Member

Aw, thank you, SesameFever! The Count was actually able to take care of all three songs for me. :) But, the thought is much appreciated. You guys in here are so awesome.
    Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  9. SesameFever Member

Glad to do it.
  10. Bliffenstimmers Active Member

Incase anyone's seeking it I now have recorded the entire DVD "Muppets Magic from the Ed Sullivan Show" in MP3 format (stereo, great quality, no bumps or skips) Send me a message if you're interested in this or anything else in my library.
  11. Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

Does anyone got the Follow that Bird songs handy?
    Also, I'm looking for the music to "Pre-School Musical" if you have these, please let me know. ;)
  12. muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

all i need is love instrumental? or the one on the credits of the music video
  13. Bliffenstimmers Active Member

I can turn Preschool Musical into an MP3 for you...
  14. SesameFever Member

I uploaded both into one ZIP File. Enjoy!!!!!!:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/nf62nu
  15. Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

Do you have in MP3 that you can send to me in email?

I got your link, Bliffenstimers, thanks!
  16. SesameFever Member

What is your email address?
  17. Oscarfan Well-Known Member

Anyone have the album version of "All Dressed Up"?
  18. SesameFever Member

19. Oscarfan Well-Known Member

20. SesameFever Member

I will check tonight or tomorrow. If it is on Bert and ernie's greatest hits that I do. I tend to listen to my records more.