Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

Muppet Loverr

Reaction score
Is there anyway we can get songs from Muppet Central Radio, JW, cuze i heared some wonderful songs awhile back,

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Is there anyway we can get songs from Muppet Central Radio, JW, cuze i heared some wonderful songs awhile back,
There's no way to directly get them, no. But if you just ask for the songs you'd like in this thread, more than likely we can send them to you.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Well first I have to get those cassettes in the mail :stick_out_tongue: They are on the way and will be turned into shiny MP3s upon arrival! Should be here by Friday at the latest but the mail has been tricky :grouchy:

Were you able to d/l the German album okay? Did you get Sesame Street Celebrates or Surprise! ? Still working on getting my scanner to co-operate...
I'm now downloading the Ernie and Bert Gernam album and i still haven't got the other two you mention.

Sesame Street Celebrates
Surprise!

Thanks again for all your work you've done with this. It's been my dream too get all of these albums too. Thanks alot Larxene.

Larxene

Reaction score

If they're Sesame Street, I might have them.

Album links sent to those who wanted them :smile: I got the Fraggle songs, Prawny! Can't wait to have a listen.

Boppity

Reaction score
Ah, wait, I read your message wrong Count, sorry ^_^; I got them.

edwardsinclair

Reaction score
MuppetVision 3-D BGMs

Hi all,

I lost my copies of these Muppetvision 3-D BGM MP3s a while ago when I got a new computer. Anyone have the entire set or know where to download them? I do have several MP3 for trade - many of the old Muppet Musique files (and other sources). Thanks for the help!

anytimepally

Reaction score
Hi all,

I lost my copies of these Muppetvision 3-D BGM MP3s a while ago when I got a new computer. Anyone have the entire set or know where to download them? I do have several MP3 for trade - many of the old Muppet Musique files (and other sources). Thanks for the help!
I have them.. just let me know where to send them! :search:

EDIT: here ... http://www.sendspace.com/file/vw9y6i