Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Yes, Sesame Street Celebrates sounds incredible Larxene! Thanks much for redoing it! Any idea when you'll be sending out Cheep Thrills? No hurry, just making sure you didn't miss me. :smile:

Larxene

Reaction score
Thanks you very much Larxene! "Sesame Street Celebrates!" sounds alot better and "Put Down the Duckie!" didn't have any skips when i played it. I remember you telling that someone else was doing your recording for you and i just guess you had been doing them after a while. Sure i wouldn't mind having your version of "Sesame Street Sing Along" album you redid. Oh and throw in the "The Count's Counts" and "Sleepytime Bird" too. Thanks alot for all your help. If you ever need something just ask and i can send you anything. Oh by the way. Do you happen to have the album "The Muppet Takes Manhattan?" If not don't worry about it.

Yeah, a few of my albums had to be handled by a friend in Baltimore because my equipment was lacking and some were just in bad shape to begin with. I'll send over those albums in a bit, thanks for getting to Prawny for me (I still have to send him the other songs he wanted).

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ilv33s

The redo of Elmo's Song from Put Down The Duckie. I think I've got the USB settings figured now.

Also... guess who might be going to see Sesame Street LIVE next weekend if all pans out? :insatiable:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Larxene said:
Also... guess who might be going to see Sesame Street LIVE next weekend if all pans out? :insatiable:
Whoo! That's AWESOME Larxene! Which show is playing now? (I know you'll be getting whatever soundtracks they have too, that's really exciting!)

Larxene

Reaction score
I believe it's "Elmo Makes Music" and I'm really hoping they have the soundtracks for sale!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
That's awesome! I'm sure they'll have the soundtrack from at least the one you're seeing, and probably from a few past shows.

EladOgden

Reaction score
Blue Muppet Singing in the Snow

Hello All, I am new here and would like to know if anyone has on *.mp3 a song from Sesame Street in which a blue lady muppet is singing in the snow how cold she is... anyone recalls?
Please let me know to my e-mail address: eladogden@gmail.com

Thanks A LOT!

Elad, Israel

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Prawny... Or Kyle even... Do the two of you have the songs from both Cheap Thrills and Sing Yourself Silly at the Movies? Would appreciate if you could send those to me, or the addy to download them from sendspace. Thanks, this is in response to a new member's queries. Hope to hear from my buddies soonish.