Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Hey Larxene, can I request a few songs from Cheep Thrills? I'd like "Sing Me a Silly Song," "This Room is Full of Chickens," "Mary Had a Bicycle," and "The Telephone Opera." Thank a lot! If it's easier just to send the whole album, go right ahead. :smile:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Can I also request "Picture a World" from Sesame Street? And "Dance Myself to Sleep" from Jim Henson: A Sesame Street Celebration? It apparently has an extra track by Bert on it. Thanks a lot! :smile:

Larxene

Reaction score
Okay folks, I'll be sending out links for Cheep Thrills and Put Down The Duckie shortly (as well as the songs you wanted, Prawny). I recorded these two tapes using a different process so let me know if it sounds okay!

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
Anyone got:
1. Blue Bayou- Linda Ronstadt's episode
2. Celebration mp3- Muppets from Space

Perhaps?

anytimepally

Reaction score
Okay folks, I'll be sending out links for Cheep Thrills and Put Down The Duckie shortly (as well as the songs you wanted, Prawny). I recorded these two tapes using a different process so let me know if it sounds okay!
Can I get Put Down The Duckie please? :stick_out_tongue:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Hey Larxene thanks for "Put Down The Duck" and "Cheap Thrill" and all and the sound on them sound wonderful. You might want to redo "Sesame Street Celebrates!" That is if you wouldn't mind or if this letting you know that the other two you just did were wonderful and that was your way of redoing the other one but thanks again and now i almost got all of the records. Now i need to go through each one of the album and see which one sound good and which ones i do have that don't sound good.

Larxene

Reaction score
Hey Larxene thanks for "Put Down The Duck" and "Cheap Thrill" and all and the sound on them sound wonderful. You might want to redo "Sesame Street Celebrates!" That is if you wouldn't mind or if this letting you know that the other two you just did were wonderful and that was your way of redoing the other one but thanks again and now i almost got all of the records. Now i need to go through each one of the album and see which one sound good and which ones i do have that don't sound good.
Already ahead of you. I wasn't happy with my original rip of Sesame Street Celebrates! so I did try a second. I'll send it to you, you can let me know if it's better.

The USB port seems to have superior sound quality and I'm in the process of redoing a lot of albums that were done with my older set up (and in mono). This new turntable is very very picky though, it doesn't like a single flaw in the vinyl and if it finds one.. SKIP!

Erine81981

Reaction score
I understand. I might be even asking you again for some of the other albums that your going to redo. Are you going to redo "Sesame Street Sing Along" album and if so i was wondering that is if you don't mind. If this is to much to ask you that's fine but when you do redo that album on the tracks that have sevearl songs that go together if you could keep them together other then separating them keep them all together like how it shows on the album?

I hope i don't seem to rude on asking that. It makes me feel that i'm making you do it and you don't want to. So if you don't that will be fine too. Thanks again for your dream to come true and for mine as well and for all your hard work on this thread that has made me believe that if you think you can do it it will come true.

Larxene

Reaction score
The Sesame Street Sing Along album was never my rip to begin with. I did do my own recently and I split up the tracks according to the titles on the album. The person who did the rip I had previously cut the songs up in a horrible way (they cut the medleys apart!). If you'd like my rip (which has the songs cut according to the album track list and the medleys together), I can shoot that over to you.

So far I've redone: Love, The Count Counts (with split tracks), Sleepytime Bird, For The First Time and Sesame Street Celebrates. I was informed Put Down The Duckie has an issue with some skips (I must have had a connection come loose? I'm still figuring out the USB thing) so I'll be fixing that too.

Redo of Sesame Street Celebrates! Please inform me if there are any jumps or skips - http://www.sendspace.com/file/awuwg6

Erine81981

Reaction score
The Sesame Street Sing Along album was never my rip to begin with. I did do my own recently and I split up the tracks according to the titles on the album. The person who did the rip I had previously cut the songs up in a horrible way (they cut the medleys apart!). If you'd like my rip (which has the songs cut according to the album track list and the medleys together), I can shoot that over to you.

So far I've redone: Love, The Count Counts (with split tracks), Sleepytime Bird, For The First Time and Sesame Street Celebrates. I was informed Put Down The Duckie has an issue with some skips (I must have had a connection come loose? I'm still figuring out the USB thing) so I'll be fixing that too.

Redo of Sesame Street Celebrates! Please inform me if there are any jumps or skips - http://www.sendspace.com/file/awuwg6
Thanks you very much Larxene! "Sesame Street Celebrates!" sounds alot better and "Put Down the Duckie!" didn't have any skips when i played it. I remember you telling that someone else was doing your recording for you and i just guess you had been doing them after a while. Sure i wouldn't mind having your version of "Sesame Street Sing Along" album you redid. Oh and throw in the "The Count's Counts" and "Sleepytime Bird" too. Thanks alot for all your help. If you ever need something just ask and i can send you anything. Oh by the way. Do you happen to have the album "The Muppet Takes Manhattan?" If not don't worry about it.