1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by HeraLirambar, Sep 15, 2003.

1. Sylinde Bren

Sylinde Bren Active Member

Ooh, Count, could you send me "Take a Chance on Me"? I just realised that I don't have that one. sylindebren@aol.com

2. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Just sent it, not sure if the email addy will work though. :skeptical:

Sylinde Bren likes this.
  3. Sylinde Bren

Thank you, Count! It came through perfectly, and I'm listening to it now. The Muppets + ABBA = Auditory Joy. :D

The Count likes this.
  4. The Count

That's why I wrote a little oneshot titled "Music of the Night" in the FanFic section dedicated to Beth (redBoobergurl) which has lots of little one-line ABBA references after I had just gone to the multiplex to watch Mamma Mia.

BTW: Would you happen to have any individual Muppet song/sketch/dialogue clip(s) which mention each of the following?
    American Samoa, or its capital, Pago-Pago.
    Guam, or its capital, Hagatña.
    Northern Marianas Islands, or its capital, Caipan.
    United States Virgin Islands, its capital Charlotte Amalie, or its islands: St. Croix, St. John's, or St. Thomas.

Also, I have Waterville from the Emmet Otter stage show because there's a real town named Waterville, Vermont. Would you have any other song that mentions Vermont or its capital Montpelier?

Thanks. :batty:

5. Sylinde Bren

Unfortunately, I don't. Sorry about that.

By the by, do you have the Smiling Medley or The Jabberwocky poem scene from the Brooke Shields episode of "The Muppet Show"?

6. The Count

That's okay, just trying to finish off my 50 States MUP3 album with the overseas territories.

I'll send you "When You're Smiling", I don't have the Jabberwocky sketch nor the poem as recited by :wisdom: either.

Sylinde Bren likes this.
  7. Sylinde Bren

Thank you!

Speaking of MUP3 album, someone should put together an album tribute to Steve Whitmire...

MikaelaMuppet likes this.
  8. The Count

That'd be a good project... You'd have to include everything with Kermit from The Muppets Celebrate Jim Henson to the present, Everything with Rizzo, Beaker since he took him over, the few times he voiced Link Hogthrob like Smells Like Team Spirit, the time he performed The Swedish Chef for the I Love Lucy screen tests, and Barnyard Boogie featuring Lips, plus every other miscellaneous Muppet he's performed through the years in MUP3 form.

Sylinde Bren likes this.
  9. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

Would it be possible for someone to take the vocals out of this song so that it's just the instrumental?

10. Sylinde Bren

11. Pig's Laundry

12. Muppetman115

Muppetman115 New Member

Does anyone have the song "My Favorite Stuff" from Bear in the Big Blue House?

13. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

Once The Muppets At The Hollywood Bowl event is over, is anybody willing to send me the songs from the event?

14. GonzoLover85

GonzoLover85 Member

Greetings fellow Muppet fans.
    I come with a tale of sadness.
    Recently, with the various storms going through, my house seems to have encountered some extra electrical energy (read: struck by lightning).
    Due to this, my external hard drive where I keep all of my music, Muppet and otherwise, has gone the way of the dodo.
    Most of it, I have on hard copies and can go through and rip it all again.
    But I ask humbly, if someone could share their Muppet collection with me as a lot of it just isn't available in the mainstream.
    If this is a possibility, please send me a message!
    Thanks

Muppetman115 and MikaelaMuppet like this.
  15. Pig's Laundry

Does anyone have that Stop and Hug Yourself song from season 44 of SST, as well as the songs from Telly Gets Jealous?

16. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

Unfortunately, I lost all of my stuff recently too.

17. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

Anybody have the M11 iTunes deluxe edition bonus track of mostly Steve Whitmite singing Rainbow Connection and the muppets come in towards the end. That version is always so beautiful and I wanted to buy it on iTunes but they don't have it anymore!

18. The Count

Just sent it to your inbox.

19. GonzoLover85

GonzoLover85 Member

So, I guess in my previous post, I wasn't specific enough for what I was looking for.
    A big shout out to Count who has helped me out quite a bit.
    As of right now, I would be looking for the following albums and songs:

Muppet Beach Party
    Ol' Brown Ears is Back
    Muppets: Green and Red Christmas
    Miss Piggy's Aerobique Exercise Workout Album
    Put Some Zing in Your Spring
    Muppets Wizard of Oz
    Letters to Santa
    Muppet Family Christmas
    Muppets Most Wanted (Score)
    Muppet Treasure Island (Score)
    The Dark Crystal Score

Anything performed by the Electric Mayhem, either from the show, youtube, whatever.

Thanks in advance to anyone willing to help out.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2017
  20. GonzoLover85

GonzoLover85 Member

An update to what I'm still looking for:

Put Some Zing in Your Spring
    Muppets Wizard of Oz
    Muppet Family Christmas
    Muppets Most Wanted (Score)
    The Dark Crystal Score

Anything performed by the Electric Mayhem, either from the show, youtube, whatever.

Thanks