Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

anytimepally

Reaction score
I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm moving today and will be living a refugee-type existence for the next few weeks while I search for a more permanent place.. while I will have some internet access, I will not have access to my MUP3 library.. I will be back with a bang in September :crazy: , but I hope the rest of the MUP3 super hero team can pick up the slack in the meantime

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Aw man... That's almost as big a bummer as the brake-up of the band and their subsequent relations in the dorms. What about the Non-MUP3 trading? We here wish you well on your journey uh, did we ever learn what your MUP3 superhero name was? See you, like the song says, in September and hope everything turns out for the best.
*Big handshake/hug.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Wow this is like a card game! Anybody got any threes? Lol! :big_grin:

But seriously, good like with your move Randall and see you around!

Erine81981

Reaction score
And try not to miss place any of your stuff when you do move. I have been there and i couldn't find this one thing that i has for a long time and it made me mad the whole time. I did finally find it but when i wasn't looking for it is when i did find it.

Pan in Scarlet

Reaction score
Does anyone have a copy of the song 'Consider Yourself' sung by the muppets? It was in an episode with the old ventriloquist dude and the creepy pupp- I mean Edgar Bergen.
I'm also hunting for the songs done with Harry Belifonte...

vaati64

Reaction score
Does anyone have a copy of the song 'Consider Yourself' sung by the muppets? It was in an episode with the old ventriloquist dude and the creepy pupp- I mean Edgar Bergen.

Hello again, Pan In Scarlet! I don't have Consider Yourself, but if the song sung by harry belifonte that you are looking for is turn the world around, I do have that one.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I can send you this one. Just need your email and i'll have it right to you.

anytimepally

Reaction score
And try not to miss place any of your stuff when you do move. I have been there and i couldn't find this one thing that i has for a long time and it made me mad the whole time. I did finally find it but when i wasn't looking for it is when i did find it.
too late.. I've already lost the case for my glasses :search: