Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Does anyone have "The Any Way You Wanna Conga" from Bear in the Big Blue House? Thanks! :big_grin:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi... Thought I'd put in a request for Six-String Orchestra. Also, does anybody have Hey, A Movie! and the Intermission Medley from Of Days of Swine and Roses? If not, I have a source I could tap. Just checking here first.

Oh, and I'd also appreciate visuals of Take Ten Terrific Girls, it'd help answer a long-standing question I have.
Thanks for your help. :sing: :flirt: :cool:

vaati64

Reaction score
Hi... Thought I'd put in a request for Six-String Orchestra. Also, does anybody have Hey, A Movie! and the Intermission Medley from Of Days of Swine and Roses? If not, I have a source I could tap. Just checking here first.

Oh, and I'd also appreciate visuals of Take Ten Terrific Girls, it'd help answer a long-standing question I have.
Thanks for your help. :sing: :flirt: :cool:

Hey Count! Unfortunately, (or fortunately,) I can only get you Hey! a movie. I'll send that to you real soon!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hexcellent. BTW: Just remembered... Does anybody have the song Shout from Here Come the Muppets, the first stage showat Disney MGM Studios, now renamed as Disney Hollywood Studios?

anytimepally

Reaction score
Ed, when you tap that Intermission Medley from Of Days of Swine and Roses source, I would like a copy please :smile: