1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by HeraLirambar, Sep 15, 2003.

1. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Thanks enzo. What do you want in return?
  2. Crazy-Animal

Crazy-Animal New Member

I'd love some of the stuff from the best of the count if I may pls, I unfortunatley don't have anything to trade
  3. enzo

enzo Member

Tell me what ones and where to send them.
  4. enzo

enzo Member

Well im going to sleep now, leave me a message and i will send them when i wake up.
  5. Beth C

Beth C Active Member

*SCREAMS* WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO!!!

THANK YOU SKEETER MUPPET!!!!!! I AM DOING CARTWHEELS OVER HERE!!!!!!!

*bows down* I am not worthy, I am not worthy! You have made my MONTH!!!!!

(Can anyone tell that I'm just a weeee bit excited about something I found in my Email?)

Ok, calming down now..... *deep breath in, exhales*

I'll be sending Mp3 files to those that asked hopefully tomorrow. I'm still putting together my Sesame Street list as well. So just be a tad bit more patient with me. I won't let you down!

~Beth C
  6. Beauregard

*in Grover's voice* Oooh, I'm so happy for me!

I got lotsa Muppet Family Christmas songs from Skeeter Muppet (Thanks Kim!) and I'm lovin' them!
  7. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

Enzo - Can you send me "Halfway Up The Stairs" from Ol' Brown Ears is Back? ( ballington3000@comcast.net )
    Kim - Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, you are the most awesome person and I am soooo grateful.
    Ernie81981 - Everything came through great, thank you.
    Beau - I forgot being in the UK you probably never heard of the Numa Numa dance, it was discussed here, so check it out. The dude who did the animation has become a total shut -in from all the press.
    Christy - Thank you so much too!

Man, I feel like I've just accepted an award.
  8. Beauregard

I see. I love the song though. It's my new favorite. In fact, I may even learn Romanian so I can sing it properly.
  9. getup

getup New Member

hey guys...wondering if anyone had anymore follow that bird songs...esp, the grouch anthem. the song is stuck in my head and i just want to listen to it! hehe ;) well, i have lots of fraggle songs to trade if anyone wants. everyone pretty much has all the muppet songs i do so they're pretty much worthless.
  10. christyb

christyb New Member

All I have is easy goin' day. Actually would you like my complete list of songs? I'd be happy to help you out anyway I can. I'm not posting my song list here b/c welll....It's growing at rapid rates.
  11. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

I have "Easy Goin' Day" and "One Little Star" from Follow That Bird if you're interested.
  12. christyb

christyb New Member

To Dave- You're welcome and free to anything that I have that you don't have :D
    To Skeeter Muppet- PM comin' your way so watch out :)
    To Enzo- You're awesome! Thank you so much. You sure you don't need anything
    To Everyone else- My list is bigger *evil laughter* PM me if you want anything or a complete list of my collection. Before my hard drive blows up. ;)
  13. FISH'N'WOLFE

FISH'N'WOLFE New Member

Ah, that would be Mwahahahahahaha!
  14. christyb

christyb New Member

yes but *evil laughter* is easier to type.
  15. FISH'N'WOLFE

FISH'N'WOLFE New Member

But "Mwahahahahahaha!" is lots more fun! :)
  16. christyb

christyb New Member

It is. But when you've got 6 MSN Messenger windows going and 1 AIM window. Simple is better :D. And don't even think of leaving yet. I'm having too much fun talking to you! :) (sorry guys that was kind of a inside thing.)
  17. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

Thanks Enzo, you the MAN!
    Christy, I sent the new one you requested, PLUS a complete version of "Can You Picture That" :D
  18. FISH'N'WOLFE

FISH'N'WOLFE New Member

Isn't that exceeding you're quota? I thought you were allowed 3 MSN windows and 1 AIM window. ;) Leave? No, I might mysteriously dissapear though. :o
  19. T-Bird Chick

T-Bird Chick New Member

This Is What I Want From Vic Ramano:
    Bein' Green-ray Charles And Kermit
    Money-dr.teeth And The Electric Mayhem
    Fifty Ways To Leave Your Lover-janice And Floyd
  20. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Still Songs that I want!

Traveling Musicins (Lero the Donkey, TR Roster, Rover Jones and Catgut all
    (I want all the song but I don't want any diolog in it please only the singing parts please)
    Pass that Peace pipe
    Heat Wave (Miss Piggy and Pengins)
    Banjio Music (Steve Martin and the Muppet JugBand)
    Do Re Me ( Kermit, Bo, Fozzie, Scooter, etc.)

Does anyone have any Muppet Babies mp3s? I already have the "theme" and "good things happen in the dark." Oh I want the "Janice and Floyd song "Act Naturally" mp3 not the gonzo one.

I also want Frog Prince songs but without diolog like the one I got from Enzo. Sorry enzo I thought you just had the songs not the whole record recorded. Can some on please get me theses songs please.

Frog-Kermit and Frog Chours
    Sleep Sweetums, Sleep-Robin
    Sweetums-Sweetums

Thanks to everyone whos has helped me.