Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
FYI: Bryan, the song's just played here on MCR now. The song's name is A Song For Two starting with Elmo and Diane Sawyer.
If anyone has this, please send it to me and I can then send it to other interested people. :halo:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Does anyone have the song This Is Me from Studio DC 2? Thanks. :eek:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Prawny. Does ju have the song Camilla? Ju know, the one Gonzo sang with the Cole Portery rhymes.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Hey, Count... I actually just got Funky Chimes myself via Media Converter... would you be interested in me giving a copy to you?

muppetsliveon

Reaction score
can I have daytime emmys medley,riverbottom nightmare band,bohemian rhapsody,rock and rolling the world around,cuanto le gusta,mr.bassman,i won't dance, get by with a little help from my friends,open sesame by marty feldman,rio degenaro,ceegarettes and whiskey,born to be wild, wild thing,rainbow connection by sarah mclachlan, carpenters, kenny loggins,paul williams,willie nelson,jason mraz,jane monheit, me first and the gimme gimmes,rapper's delight,on my pond,psychiatrist's office,50 ways to leave your lovers,who let the frogs out,la la la,dee dee dee,everyone matters,elmo's alphabet rap,123 sesame street stevie wonder, gone fishin, act naturally, Elmo's christmas countdown soundtrack, would you like to buy an o, techno mahna mahna,she blinded me with science,doo wah diddy,muppetvision 3d instrumentals.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Act Naturally (Floyd & Janice)
Bohemian Rhapsody
Do Wah Diddy Diddy
Elmo's Christmas Countdown (9 songs)
Everyone Matters
Fifty Ways To Leave Your Lover
Gone Fishin'
La La La
Mr. Bassman