Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

GonzoLover85

Reaction score
Thanks, I'll check with Prawny who's gotten me the other VirMup entries as MUP3's, except for the Halloween ones. LMK if you want the ones I have. :halo:
I've got the other ones already, they've added some new security since uploading those ones.
If you want the halloween ones, I can help you out there.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Already got Prawny working on it GL, but thanks. *Loves new Bohemian Rhapsody, tucks it next to Johnny and Sal's version.

Viewaskewbian

Reaction score
Goodbye Goodbye (Just a Rainbow in the Sky)?

It's been a very Fraggle week for me as I got both the Complete Series DVD set as well as Fraggle Rockin' CD set as a gift. :excited:

However, though I love the music set, I was a bit saddened to see my favorite Fraggle tune didn't make it on any of the three discs: GOODBYE GOODBYE (JUST A RAINBOW IN THE SKY). :smirk:

I am currently making a project/photo slide show as an Xmas gift for a friend of mine and am in need of this song. Does anybody know where an MP3 might exist of this tune or can somebody pass it my way in this form?

Thank you Fraggle Fans. :coy:

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Can anyone help me to get the 4 songs from Letters To Santa that became available today on amazon.com and itunes. As I am in the UK they will not allow me to buy them!

Many Thanks

Chris

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Can anyone help me to get the 4 songs from Letters To Santa that became available today on amazon.com and itunes. As I am in the UK they will not allow me to buy them!

Many Thanks

Chris

Just need your addy.

muppetsliveon

Reaction score
"I've got the MUP3 of Bohemian Rhapsody if anyone wants it. Frogster" Can I have bohemian rhapsody?