Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

Erine81981

Reaction score
Kyle, yours are uploading ATM but should be done in about 30 minutes.

I'm hoping next month (depending on how much my bills are) that I'll be able to get a hold of and share the Japanese Sesame Street Cast Christmas CD. It's -very- expensive but I can't find anyone who has it and wants to share so it looks like I'll need to grab a copy. Also hoping my back ordered Elmo CDs will get here finally.
Thanks very much Larxene. You are just one greatful woman of all. I'll enjoy all of these till the end of my time. I'll get to your soon. I'm going to start uploading them tonight. So they should out to you tomorrow or sometime tonight. And once again, thanks so very much. You have a wonderful Thanksgiving and have a safe trip if you go out of town for the holidays.
:big_grin: :smile:

MisterDuhFrog

Reaction score
I have Sesame Street Fever on mp3 if you're willing.

Here's what I would like in return:
if anyone has the any of the following classic albums:
Sesame Street Singalong
Bert and Ernie Singalong
Sesame Disco
Cookie Monster and Grover - True Blue
The People in Your Neighborhood
A Muppet Family Christmas

or the skits:
Ernie's Drum
The Listening Game - with Ernie, Bert, and Cookie Monster
The Drawing Song
Bert Is Sick
The Wrong Patient
If somebody, ANYBODY, is willing to trade my mp3s of Sesame Street Fever for any or most of these that I just said, I would be happy to. I would be most willing to ask somebody who has "Bert and Ernie Singalong" because that's my absolute fave.

Drtooth

Reaction score
hey Kyle. Do you still have the Muppet babies album "Music is everywhere"?

I'm looking for Wocka Wocka Wocka and Show us the real you.

Erine81981

Reaction score
hey Kyle. Do you still have the Muppet babies album "Music is everywhere"?

I'm looking for Wocka Wocka Wocka and Show us the real you.
Sure do. I don't ever get rid of any of my mup3s for anything on my parents computer. No matter what my sister says that this is what makes the computer slow. I'll send you them here in a few.

dabauckham

Reaction score
Hi all you muppet fans,

Know I haven't posted for a while, and there sure has been a lot of activity around here! If anyone has them, I'd really like:

Susan Sings Songs from Sesame Street (whole album)
"Doll House" by Dolly Pardon from The Count Counts
"How Do I Know I'm Here" from Big Bird Sings (not the Live version)

Also, if anyone ever gets a digital copy of Pete Seeger and Brother Kirk visit Sesame Street that would truly be awesome. (I feel that one is probably pretty darn hard to find)

I have a decent collection of music stuff, and I promise I will try to be more vigilant about checking up on other requests from fellow muppet music lovers :smile:

My e-mail is: dabauckham@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance!

dabauckham

Reaction score
If somebody, ANYBODY, is willing to trade my mp3s of Sesame Street Fever for any or most of these that I just said, I would be happy to. I would be most willing to ask somebody who has "Bert and Ernie Singalong" because that's my absolute fave.

Hi,

I don't need Sesame Street Fever, but I'm very willing to pass on Bert and Ernie's Singalong. (it's my favorite too!) Just PM or post your e-mail, and I'll do it at some point tomorrow (Wednesday), probably in the late afternoon, when I get back from work. :big_grin:

barenecessities

Reaction score
Ok...I am new here, and I don't really have anything to trade with respect to muppets, but I am trying to figure out how I can get the music (on CD) from the 1977 Muppet Show LP...which I still have, just don't have a turntable anymore. :smile:

I want to give the music to my nephew and godson for Christmas...of course, I'm sure I'll get plenty of playtime out of it as well :smile:

I'm happy to pay for music, and I could buy Music Mayhem and More if necessary, which would still be a good album, but it does not include my 4 most favorite songs off the LP (Lydia the Tattooed Lady, Cottleston Pie, *** Willow and Halfway Down the Stairs).

Would appreciate any help/advice/etc that anyone is willing to share.

Thanks.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Sure do. I don't ever get rid of any of my mup3s for anything on my parents computer. No matter what my sister says that this is what makes the computer slow. I'll send you them here in a few.

I don't think I got them. Did you send them off?

Erine81981

Reaction score
I don't think I got them. Did you send them off?
I thought i did? I'll cheak your email again and see if i sent it to the right email. But i'll send that out to you soon.

Ok...I am new here, and I don't really have anything to trade with respect to muppets, but I am trying to figure out how I can get the music (on CD) from the 1977 Muppet Show LP...which I still have, just don't have a turntable anymore. :smile:

I want to give the music to my nephew and godson for Christmas...of course, I'm sure I'll get plenty of playtime out of it as well :smile:

I'm happy to pay for music, and I could buy Music Mayhem and More if necessary, which would still be a good album, but it does not include my 4 most favorite songs off the LP (Lydia the Tattooed Lady, Cottleston Pie, *** Willow and Halfway Down the Stairs).

Would appreciate any help/advice/etc that anyone is willing to share.

Thanks.
I'll get this too you soon. And don't worry about anything in return. I enjoy have others want some of the older Muppety goodness.

Hi all you muppet fans,

Know I haven't posted for a while, and there sure has been a lot of activity around here! If anyone has them, I'd really like:

Susan Sings Songs from Sesame Street (whole album)
"Doll House" by Dolly Pardon from The Count Counts
"How Do I Know I'm Here" from Big Bird Sings (not the Live version)

Also, if anyone ever gets a digital copy of Pete Seeger and Brother Kirk visit Sesame Street that would truly be awesome. (I feel that one is probably pretty darn hard to find)
I have the Susan album and Doll House song and "Petet Seeger" one too. I don't think i have Big Bird singing that one song expect for the live version. But i'll send those others out to you.