Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Leaves order for Rizzo or Prawny, or whoever's at the main desk.

Seeking one MUP3 version of the joke between Floyd and Zoot about a car crashing outside, Floyd asks what it was, and Zoot replies "B Flat".
Send please to complete a secret special surprise.
Thank you.

BEAR

Reaction score
Thanks, Kyle! Incidentally, that album is playing on MC Radio as I type this.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Mmm... *Frowns. Sadly, not I.
However, I would like to ask for another song... Need a MUP3 of Happiness Hotel from TGMC, but if anyone has it, I'd prefer the version where Animal's upset and shouts about missing the Renoir exhibit.
Thanks, hope to hear from someone soon.

BEAR

Reaction score
I'll look for it. I know there are a couple different versions of "Happiness Hotel". Not sure which one I have.

In the meantime, does anyone have the Forgetful Jones version of "What's the Name of That Song"?

Jess614

Reaction score
He'll Make Me Happy

I am getting married in 3 months and my sister would like to sing He'll make Me Happy during our ceremony and we are desperately looking for the sheet music and lyrics to this song, if you know someone who has these and could make me a copy I would greatly appreciate it. I've tried to PM WasOnceErnie since a previous thread said he had it, but his box is full and won't accept any more messages. Any help is very appreciated.

Erine81981

Reaction score
So, does anyone have the "the Count Counts" album?
Here's the "The Count Counts" album but let me tell you that it's only a continuing audio. It's Side A and Side B other then it being recorded with all the songs you can choose just one song and listen. You have to listen to the whole album or skip to the song you like. Sorry this was made from that Record Dude that had lots of records recorded. Enjoy

http://www.sendspace.com/file/1hbqvi