Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

StreetScenes

Reaction score
Yes... At first I thought it was Roosevelt Franklin's Days of the Week song, given the repetition of each day's names. But there is a song called "Little Children" sung by Bob, I know I've heard it on Muppet Central Radio from time to time. I think it might be on an album called Playground, I'd recommend you check the Muppet Wiki to get information on the song, then come back after you've found it and post here which one it is to see if anyone has it.

Also, I'm looking for an audio MUP3 of the Great Moments in Elvis History: Elvis the King and his Knights of the Round Table sketch from Muppets Tonight.
If anyone can help me out, send the file to countcastle@gmail.com ASAP, I rully need it! Thanks.
are you thinking of children in the playground, which bob sings on what time is it on sesame street? and susan sings a song called someday little children. but neither of them have call and response days of the week....

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
If anyone makes the mp3 version of the slow version of the Sesame Street theme they used on the Scrubs episode, please please please e-mail it to me (ajg27@pitt.edu); it was so amazing!

tofishteacher

Reaction score
Lyrics to Baby Natasha Love Song?

My cable provider showed a Sesame Street episode this week where Baby Natasha's parent was singing to her a love song. The only words I wrote down, figuring I could just Google it later and get the whole song lyrics, were:

legs left and right
also your head

What I can remember of the song was it was extremely sweet and tender and went over all the parts of Natasha's body that her (mother?) loved. It was just sort of playing in the background while I was doing housework, so I don't have a very clear memory of it, but I'd love to hear it again or at least read the lyrics. Anybody know where I can look? I was very surprised to get 0 results in my Google search!

StreetScenes

Reaction score
My cable provider showed a Sesame Street episode this week where Baby Natasha's parent was singing to her a love song. The only words I wrote down, figuring I could just Google it later and get the whole song lyrics, were:

legs left and right
also your head

What I can remember of the song was it was extremely sweet and tender and went over all the parts of Natasha's body that her (mother?) loved. It was just sort of playing in the background while I was doing housework, so I don't have a very clear memory of it, but I'd love to hear it again or at least read the lyrics. Anybody know where I can look? I was very surprised to get 0 results in my Google search!
the video is on the ss video player here. of course i have an mp3 of it, too, so give me your e-mail if you want me to send you the audio.