Lots of Muppet Stuff for Sale... CHEAP!

Telekinesis

Reaction score
What? You realize when you speak of "us", that includes myself, right? Go back to the first page of this thread and read my other post. I know that none of "us" has said anything negative, but somebody else posted comments about the situation that wasn't even involved. As you can see though, he said it wasn't meant to be taken that way, so I apologize too.

Regardless, I think calling it a "scam" wouldn't be correct. Maybe that's just me though, I don't have anything against others opinions on it. :smile:

Miladyelfn

Reaction score
Telekinesis said:
Regardless, I think calling it a "scam" wouldn't be correct. Maybe that's just me though, I don't have anything against others opinions on it. :smile:
I happen to agree with you-it sounds like dmx has been burned before and just reacted-as did I about the 'measly' comment. :embarrassed: It can be difficult to read meaning/intention on the boards. :smile:

milady

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Getting burned sucks, yes... I was hoping I would get a little credit for the holidays as well as the fact that I work 2 jobs. However, I apologized and everthing was sent out. There's still lots of stuff for sale, and they are being inquired about via e-mail, so if you trust me, and I hope those that recieved from we will testify, I do come through, and I will for you too!

I hope to sell a lot of this stuff to good homes, so step right up and getcher' cool Muppet stuff cheap!

Telekinesis

Reaction score
=Vic Romano]Getting burned sucks, yes... I was hoping I would get a little credit for the holidays as well as the fact that I work 2 jobs. However, I apologized and everthing was sent out. There's still lots of stuff for sale, and they are being inquired about via e-mail, so if you trust me, and I hope those that recieved from we will testify, I do come through, and I will for you too!
I guess I'll be the first since the UPS truck pulled up at about 11:30 AM today. :smile:

Anyway, I honestly believe that nobody should worry about trusting Vic. He's true to his word and there isn't a single person on here that can say they've never had something come up and change their plans. It's just something that must be dealt with sooner or later, it happens to the best of us. I hope everything will go smooth with any other trades/sales and I want to thank you for my own.

Edit: What's wrong with the quote function? I don't see any typos in it? Oh well. haha

Luke

Reaction score
Telekinesis :-

You begin quotes with 'Quote' but you need to end them with a '/Quote' so you must have accidentally deleted the forward slash from the end. Vbulletin inserts these automatically when you press the reply button.

Telekinesis

Reaction score
Luke said:
Telekinesis :-

You begin quotes with 'Quote' but you need to end them with a '/Quote' so you must have accidentally deleted the forward slash from the end. Vbulletin inserts these automatically when you press the reply button.
Actually, I even went back and edited the slash into my post but it still didn't hold. That's why I can't see what went wrong.

Miladyelfn

Reaction score
YAY! :big_grin: Just wanted to let everyone know that I got my MFC tape from Dave today. I love the deleted scenes-and the commercials are even funny to watch! It's amazing how much shorter the commercial breaks were back then-I can't believe it was 16 years ago (1987). :wink:

milady

Beth C

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
Hey everybody! I have TONS of neat little Muppet stuff for sale. I am NOT putting this stuff up on e-bay, but rather am making it exclusive to Muppet Central's website! Here's a list of what I got. If you'd like to see an item, e-mail me at: dhulteen@msn.com and I'll send you a picture!
Exactly what is still available?? I want some of this stuff!!! :smile:

~Beth C