Love Stinks! (Yes, finally a thread for us)

beaker

Reaction score
>>>Well I know of a certain "Miss Piggy" who made out pretty darn well with online love. Never say never<<<

Heh, well theres always those one in a million!
Though, statistically MC feuds outweight MC IRL love.

bluedreamer

Reaction score
:frown: Oh you pooooooor thing. I just read your other thread, and I thought I was having a bad day! Although I don't have anything useful to say - I'm a Libran which means I see both sides of everything and it makes me very confused!! - I thought I might say this at least - always think of a MUCH worse situation that SOMEONE ELSE is in and it makes you feel soooo much better eg I was just having an all out yucky day and I just read your thread. Made me feel much better! LOL OK maybe a bad joke.. I hope it gets better for you as I certainly sympathise. 6'4" dutch girl? who needs them? ... plenty of good looking Aussie chicks over here! ... not that I'm interested.:big_grin:

bluedreamer

Reaction score
How does he do what? Come over here and pick up some Aussie chicks? Think of something worse? or inspire me to post a reply? Maybe I can find the answer in my nachos like Gonzo could find it in his cereal .... :stick_out_tongue:

grail

Reaction score
actually, i was just being silly...i was watching MTI while reading posts, and it just seemed to fit

sorry

bluedreamer

Reaction score
no need to apologise, I was being silly too. Lucky you to be watching MTI now :frown: Enjoy it for me too, meanwhile I have to go back to work! What fun!

grail

Reaction score
will do! just make sure you watch it when you get home from work and enjoy it for me too...because enjoying Muppets for yourself AND someone else is fun!

Joggy

Reaction score
After spending a week in a house with 12 other hippies/artists/freaks, 6 of which are boy-and-girlfriends, I remember why being single is so good! :big_grin:

Anyway, yeah. Love stinks. It's weird. Might even be sick. Now move it. Humph.

*picks up mop and grumbles*

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by bluedreamer
6'4" dutch girl? who needs them?
Well if anyone has any spare they don't need - i'll take them off your hands ! :big_grin:

Joggy

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke

Well if anyone has any spare they don't need - i'll take them off your hands ! :big_grin:
Hey! Keep your British hands offa our 6'4 Dutch girls, buddy!!! :mad: