Lovin' It?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
McDonald's used to change its slogan just about every few years or so... "Good food, good value", "Did somebody say McDonald's?", "We love to see you smile", etc.

But has anyone noticed they've had "(Ba da ba ba ba) I'm lovin' it" for the longest time now? I think it's about time they changed their slogan again for a while, can you guys think of a new slogan they should use?

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
How about "McDonalds, cause were cool like that."
The only other thing I could think of is a random poem:
"You won't believe your eyes
McDonalds has Burgers, Shakes, n' Fries"
Of course that wouldn't make sense, since everyone believes that, and thats the whole reason they go to McDonalds.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
How about "McDonalds, cause were cool like that."
The only other thing I could think of is a random poem:
"You won't believe your eyes
McDonalds has Burgers, Shakes, n' Fries"
Of course that wouldn't make sense, since everyone believes that, and thats the whole reason they go to McDonalds.
Those are actually really good, Colbynfriends! :halo:

I get the feeling at this point McDonald's feels they don't need to put as much effort into advertising as before. They're pretty much settled in the public mind.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
McDonalds - Being Healthy is Overrated!

Beauregard

Reaction score
"Old McDonalds Had a Farm -- But Decided Not to Use any of those Fresh Organic Ingredients Anyway."

Drtooth

Reaction score
I get the feeling at this point McDonald's feels they don't need to put as much effort into advertising as before. They're pretty much settled in the public mind.
Hey, as long as they don't blatantly steal from The Office and don't have the word "Awesome" in the slogan like eh-heh-he-e-e-everybody else.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
"We'll put the Ronald in your McDonald..."

"McDonald's - the Irish never had it so good."

"Because who wouldn't want to eat food cooked by clowns?"

Vic Romano

Reaction score
McDonald's — You're just going to get a burger like everyone else, so stop staring at the menu like it's a magic mirror and just order already.

McDonalds - Being Healthy is Overrated!
Awesome.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I just want them to get GOOD licenses for their kid meal Prizes... come on... Kid's Bop CD's? Beanie Babies? Seriously... Beanie Babies! What is it? 1998? I wish it were 1998... we had a good economy then.

NO! I want a Chowder figure.... a Ninja Turtle... something like that. Kid's Bop Cd's... really... REALLY! I know it's for kids, but... really... even the Barbie /Hotwheels stuff wasn't this lame.