Lovin' It?

Beauregard

Reaction score
On a serious note...Why would they change it, if they've come across their best (maybe final) slogan?

Bisto has had "Aaaaah Bisto" for decades.

When it comes to changing marketing ploys and taglines, I think CocaCola are the worst. They seem to have a new target market every month.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Another interesting point, do you know how many generations now have been "The Pepsi Generation?" Hehe :wink:

Fluffets

Reaction score
When it comes to changing marketing ploys and taglines, I think CocaCola are the worst. They seem to have a new target market every month.
Yeah now we've got those weird lil critters that make music:sing:, btw are those puppets or something else? I was hoping someone could bring that up on here because they're quite interesing, I think they're cute but they freak my Mum out a little.:smile:

Drtooth

Reaction score
"McDonalds---Burger King's healthier, but hey, we got better fries!" :wink:
Of course Burger King's Healthier... you don't have to have your food even digest when you eat there... Really, I used to like to eat there, but after a while everything tastes like flame broiled...well... something that isn't meat.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Of course Burger King's Healthier... you don't have to have your food even digest when you eat there... Really, I used to like to eat there, but after a while everything tastes like flame broiled...well... something that isn't meat.
Or what's left of what used to be meat.

Sorry I couldn't't help it. I love Burger Kink, though.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
"McDonald's — When you want your gas to smell different and even worse."

Nick22

Reaction score
im starving now, and i actually think im gonna go ask my mom if we can have mcdonalds for lunch! :smile:

Beakerfan

Reaction score
"McDonalds---Burger King's healthier, but hey, we got better fries!" :wink:
Actually, it's the other way around for most of their food. My brother and I were just reading up on this.

Drtooth

Reaction score
"McDonalds! Proud home of Grimace, Hamburglar, Birdy the Early Bird, The Fry Guys, The McNugget buddies, Mayor McCheese, and Captain Cook.... until they test marketed poorly with 7 year olds whe want to be 12 year olds."

Say what you will about McD's,.... they had some great characters. Still, I like the M&&M's and Spot more as far as corporate mascots go...

Beauregard

Reaction score
How about: "McDonalds, McDonalds, Kentucky Fried Chicken, and a Pizza Hut."